The Next Hitman Map (Poll)

This may be a retroactive reference to Edwards’ phone conversation with Kadir on Sgail that states Orson was captured robbing a money transport in Belgium after the militia disbanded. So, presumably he would have gone on to West Flanders, Belgium following Crest’s death and a more “official” disbandment of the militia.

5 Likes

I’m hoping. Caruso virus seems like an oversight by IOI.

But also I really HAVE to believe that the DNA storage vault is the same thing as the DNA Vault Initiative from the Ark Society, and by the events of Mendoza, it’s been made real. Evidently, the Ether pamphlets on Ambrose show a pic of the facility (different looking than the vault on the Architect lounge TVs), so even by the events of Ambrose it’s a real place. Sophia and an NPC mention that the initiative was fairly unpopular to Patrons.

1 Like

Not sure if this has already been suggested on this thread (it has on other threads in the past) but in some way, maybe Kiruna, Sweden, could be a sequel to Ambrose Island: in the Whittleton Creek GNN report, Pam Kingsley says that the Kiruna summit on climate litigation is due to take place “next month,” meaning October. Within the window of Ambrose, and Sgail.

The “Kiruna Agreement” is a real document you can acquire in the Sgail penthouse, and it becomes intel. Presumably crafted and signed by the Original Five (sans Block).

While a snowy town with a summit conference meeting might be cool, I’m not exactly sure how a Kiruna mission might forward the gang’s interests as they prepare to infiltrate the Ark Society.

Food for thought.

3 Likes

Not necessarily. I mentioned in a previous post somewhere that the info on the virus was never destroyed, just the two scientists who had actually worked on it, and the virus sample itself. Technically, Ether still has the blueprint to remake the virus, if they can find someone who understands what’s needed to make it work on the level Caruso and DeSantis did. IOI mentioning the virus may be a clue, or just letting us know about that.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s cannon that 47 doesn’t find the sample inside the pirate ship :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ah, good point. The info must still be out there somewhere to re-create the work.

It could be, although I prefer DeSantis’s canon death to be using that sample. All the same, I think it’s more about Ether having the info stored away than a sample that’s already been programmed to someone who is dead.

Yeah… because what I described is like:

But I see people hoping for that Ether lab facility, and that’s exactly how it’ll be. Tiny area of snow outside but mostly an entire underground facility inside i.e. a building. :joy:

11 Likes

True yep. I’d like to see someone to make a thread with the confirmed canon assassinations in the trilogy. Strandberg dying on live television during his interview, for example, as confirmed by a guest at the Himmapan.

I have a topic for you then : Canon Clues - Updatable Topic. Any help is greatly appreciated SPOILERS

2 Likes

That depends. I assume IO gets a lot of information from this forum regarding what players want, taking their requests (and demands) into consideration in an unofficial capacity. It would be the smart move for a game dev company. That’s not to say they have to adhere to anything we want as we have to respect their creative choices as well. I have noticed on some computer screens in Ambrose that state “A lack of snow” - whether this is coincidental or a jab at the people on this forum, or whether it has existed since 2016, I don’t know. We’ll see.

4 Likes

Ooooo, thanks very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take with a grain of salt, though, because several things that may be presented as “canon” are contradicted by other information.

TWD?

20 characters

Ugh, fucking autocorrect. Edited to what it was meant to be.

Wait, isn´t Bronson the guy interrogated by Berg in Colorado? Cause he probably died by the end of Season 1…

I know they confirm that the interview took place, but do they actually confirm he died during it?

1 Like

I was expecting a nice European city or a snow resort at first, then Ambrose Island came. And I have to say Ambrose Island among my top 8 favorite maps in the trilogy.

1 Like

Re: Bronson, no that’s William Candler in Colorado, also a Herald. First time we ever hear of Bronson is in Mendoza, and he’s mentioned three times—crazy that we don’t know about him.

1 Like

From what I remember yep. The guest is shocked when he saw Strandberg die.

But even that is questionable. People know Strandberg did the interview, and then died shortly after, but is this guy talking about it experiencing the Mandela Effect, or just exaggerating and embellishing the story? Remember, several things are given in bios or said by NPCs that don’t line up with how those events would have played out if that was how it had happened. Novikov is an example. The backstories on Fernando Delgado and his son as found in Rico’s bio is another. I think IOI is throwing in those bits, not to really hint at any canon way of dying, but as nods to ways the player could have done it, without setting anything in stone, due to the contradictory nature of those nods.

2 Likes