The Safehouse Thread

Check out the coffee table though.

Man those are some hardcore anal beads

3 Likes

This might’ve/surely been found already… But there’s this rock that’s missing a textured surface.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Completed Top Dog today on stream, looking good!

Interesting to note: the trophy cabinet on the right still has one obvious empty spot, and the trophy cabinet in the office has a completely empty top shelf.

Alongside the empty spaces for Syndicate trophies, its very likely we will see some more additions in terms of challenges/trophies

20 Likes

It doesn’t play for me ( I’m on a PS4). Most of the house music simply isn’t working. From wall player to the DJ mixing board. Music is either non-existent, or so low volume that it can only barely be heard when you rotate the camera so it “zooms in”.

2 Likes

Actually, I learned that some resorts have special bio-degradable golf balls that contain fish-food for use in driving ranges in the Maldives (real-world, not WoA reference). This way, golfers can enjoy a driving range with an ocean view.

So a driving range could be eco-friendly and fun.

4 Likes

And unlockable for completing an Eco-crimes syndicate in the future, maybe?

1 Like

On PS4 I have had the same problem, music for the safe house being nonexistent… it’s worked recently, but there’s been times where it’s noticeably absent.

2 Likes

Can we talk about how 47 doesn’t get a full ceramic bathtub until Level 83??

He’s got a small shower in the basement, with a small bathtub too, but it’s got wooden slats! That can’t be too comfortable to sit in (or keep from being water-damaged?)

Forget the toilet, this is the real issue here!

10 Likes

Strange. I always thought it’s some kind of a Japanese bathtub cover/lid since Hokkaido came out, which is where this particular bathtub comes from. Its purpose is likely to keep the tub clean or to keep the water inside hot, isn’t it? The way IO put these wooden slats is pretty weird though.

6 Likes

47 washes his balls in the sink, confirmed!

9 Likes

I always thought the one in the basement was some kind of sauna tub. To ease aching muscles after a mission, maybe? But i do agree it’s kind of annoying to not unlock the upstairs bathroom fixtures until such a late level.

11 Likes

I see your F**k Cabin and I raise you: GAY SHED

This is Level 92 if I recall correctly. Nice nice nice can’t wait for the 90-92 lvl grind!!

13 Likes

ALL the options for the shed suck minus the default, but the problem with that option is, it comes off as unfinished (by design). It’s either half painted shed, gay shed or graffiti shed aka crackhouse shed. :rofl:

12 Likes

I wonder if this is a tease from IOI that we’ll eventually finally know where 47’s Safehouse is located? I kind of like the idea it’s in a secluded unknown location, but then part of me would like to know as well :wink:

7 Likes

Haven and Ambrose are the wrong way around!

I thought Sapienza was on the south coast?

Edit: and i swear Ilse of Sgàil was on the left islands in Scotland (I don’t know what there called)

4 Likes

I’d be satisfied just to know what continent it’s on and then go from there. It’s almost certainly North America or Europe, but just knowing which would allow us to focus our imaginations down to the possibilities in those places. Still got my money on Romania.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m kind of intrigued to know to be fair.

It could very well be Romania given the fact 47 probably left Diana’s cabin following their phone call and drove straight to the Safehouse perhaps?

In my theory, I still believe Diana left the details of the Safehouse amongst the paperwork on that table in the log cabin :grin:

5 Likes

That’s my guess too, since one of the clocks in his basement shows Bucharest’s time. Why would he need that otherwise? None of his targets are in Romania, not one single mission takes place in Eastern Europe.

2 Likes

Yeah Sapienza is in southern Italy near Amalfi (but Sgail’s in the right place, it’s somewhere among the Orkneys IIRC) and the two Indian ocean islands are indeed swapped. Kinda weird of IOI to praise a map with so many errors :x

3 Likes