The Safehouse Thread

I hope you don’t mean in the entire series or even WoA, because that’s not true.

1 Like

I meant Freelancer and I thought this was obvious enough, since this specific safehouse exists in Freelancer but not in earlier eras of Hitman. Mea culpa.

2 Likes

IO isn’t in a position to judge the quality of a map. In the new loading screen video, they completely forgot to put an icon on the map for Marrakesh.

4 Likes

Ok, just making sure. Thought maybe you were thinking he acquired these items from past targets and just left them how they were or something, implying he picked up the clock at the remains of the institute or went back and took it from Edwards’ train or something.

No, I am aware why someone who needs to coordinate their work across many different time zones has a wall of clocks set to many different time zones.

2 Likes

I thought it was obvious too.

Oh, those were what you were referring to. I don’t know where I got the idea that you were talking about one of the decorative clocks up in the livable space of the safehouse, but that’s what I thought you meant. I must have spaced out when I read that or something. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Now I’m kinda interested in comparing the time set on the clocks on 2F and those in the basement to see if any match. I’ll probably try to check this the next time I play.

2 Likes

Haha I’m going to do the exact same thing :joy:

Oh no, I meant the basement in the basement, not the basement on the top floor of the house. :upside_down_face:
(No worries, it’s been a long week and all.)

1 Like

Oh…that basement!
Duh GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

So I checked those clocks and the results are kinda disappointing :confused:

All the clocks from the house are permanently stopped around 8:22 aside from the basement clocks. Those change the hour they display according to the time of day outside. Since I can’t really tell what time it is outside the safehouse aside from “night” and “day” I’ll have to stop my investigation here :confused:

2 Likes

Is it just me or does some of the furniture seem a bit… huge?

Like the bathtubs…

Or these armchairs…

13 Likes

Maybe you’re just mini…?

21 Likes

20 Likes

I thought that about that particular sofa/arm chairs, so I went with the last mastery unlock for the sofa. Looks much better in 47’s living room! :grin:

4 Likes

This is just further proof that the safehouse is located in romania

they got 8-foot tall vampires there ya know

9 Likes

Almost everything about the safehouse seems like it’s about 2x bigger than it needs to be. Yeah, I get that it being as large as it is = “luxurious”… and I’m not knocking that.

Take the bedroom for instance. A big room with a bed in it. But the walls could also be about 1/2 the distance and you’d still have ample room. /IMO

6 Likes

Now we can figure out where the safehouse is: Texas, cause everything’s bigger in Texas!

7 Likes

Definitely Texas, one of the shed customizations has a US flag.

3 Likes