My personal highlight of the announcement!
Still no word of a Ghost of Sushima PC port. You are killing me, Sony…
Oh very cool! I wonder what the tone will be, I think they pretty much picked all bigger philosophy topics in the first game. So it will be a challenge to live up to the expectations. ![]()
They will answer the greatest philosophical question of all: What do you do with a philosophy degree?
That’s just the MGS3 remake though. I meant the Master Collection (i.e. the old games).
Funny how they specified the platforms for the remake without giving a release window, but gave a release window for the MC without specifying the platforms ![]()
Yeah i saw it, i hoped he’d be one if the main villain for once, but it seems he is more of a “neutral” character again.
At least his design isn’t as shit as in the Andrew Garfield movie.
The Dev Team who is doing the Remake is helming the Masters Collection the only way Masters Collection would be PS5 Exclusive is if Sony got exclusivity rights or had a hand in its development. Currently the Dev Team has gone on record that it’s gonna be on Modern Consoles with no specifics being said. But since they used Consoles it’s safe to assume it’s gonna be on Xbox aswell and not just PS.
My concern is PC. They didn’t say “modern consoles” though, but “latest platforms”, which - like we discussed yesterday - may or may not include PC (I’m sure Xbox will be included though).
On a side note, the PS store is the one place where the MC is already listed:
I can’t believe it hasn’t happened yet – and I was starting to doubt it ever would – but the first Limited Edition PS5 is finally coming thanks to Spider-Man 2!
(According to the description, the Console Covers can be bought seperately! Cool!)
Also cool new trailer wooooo what do I say
I’m curious how many people buy other console covers. I understand the point of the Special Edition itself but I am curious how many people go out of their to buy another console cover. Like what do you do with old one, just shove it in a cupboard? It’s so bulky. I love the blue console cover they’ve done for the PS5 but I don’t think I could ever justify it to myself to buy it and then shove the white one in a cupboard somewhere. I’m probably super overthinking this.
Spider-Man 2 looks promising. Really need to get around to the first game.
I bought the official black covers Day 1. The white ones just didn’t look right to me for some reason. The all black look of it now is just so much nicer. The original covers are in storage somewhere and its highly likely they’ll never be used again.
Funny you should bring this up today though - just a few hours ago I was flirting with the idea of buying the Cosmic Red plates and then mixing things up for a bit and having a half red, half black console.
Playstation Plus is increasing in price by 20% across all tiers worldwide soon. Seems like with Disney+ bumping up their prices, it looks like alot of subscriptions are starting to bump up their pricing.
“continue bringing high-quality games and value-added benefits to your PlayStation Plus subscription service”
Doing this and announcing it alongside the most mid-tier-average month of PS Essential monthly titles is insane.
“Inflation”, yet that’s one massive change in “inflation” ![]()
It’ll be 100$CAD for the base online sub. Nintendo is still (thankfully) charging just 25$ for a basic year. WTF Sony…
The Deals for PS+ also usually only drop by 25-33% in recent years, so if anything any “sales” we get in the future would just bring them back to the standard price it’s at now… ![]()
Guess I really have to start thinking whether or not I should renew my Extra sub for another year while I have the chance…
Yeah the PS Plus increases are insane. Capitalism is exploitative. Oil companies are making record profits, folks!
80 bucks if you want to play multiplayer games? What a world guys.
Sniper Elite fans on Playstation, check your store.
Just now got sale alert and bought it - 60% off.
Its 16 USD / 16 Euro now.
Personal Note
Not sure if it is legal/good to share it in this forum, my motive is only to inform players who cannot afford high price games (like me
) and waits for price drops.
I may be wrong, but personally I feel we can make more business if we catch the market of middle class people who can afford it (A upcoming game with “Price” sucks
)
Thank you, SE fan living in Europe and in my PS store the game is also 60% off for a price of 23.99 Euro. If I had a ps5 I would probably buy it.
The last game I bought full price was Hitman 3. Another reason l don’t buy full price is that as soon as you download 1 bit of the game, you can’t have a refund. And you have to pay the demos according to Sony. That’s ridiculous




