
Thanks Freelancer! ![]()

Thanks Freelancer! ![]()
I feel like this new God of War free roguelite dlc is getting a lot of attention that skipped over Freelancer. GOW is a much larger game so I get why it’s in the press, but I can imagine some devs there seeing Freelancer come out and going, hmm, we should do something like that.
It is interesting, though I think at the very least GOW has the benefit of having fully-produced unique cutscenes, adding story elements that close off the Norse chapter of Kratos.
Hitman Freelancer does… a few allusions here and there to it being post-WOA, but the lack of total main target-removal and very little detail to tease what could come next probably hampers the mode from being “an impressive, vital free addition”
Gonna have some fun watching this beeg comics nerd’s thoughts on the new Spidey game.
Only seen the first 15 mins and I gotta sleep now, but hey yeah, so far so agreeable and cool.
Fantastic gameplay, lightning-fast tech finally feels PS5-enhanced, strange QOL omissions and a strangely paced story & Act 3.
It’s villain problem is that Venom is one of the villains. Should have been Big Wheel but alas we cannot turn back time.
I’m not interested in this game at all but I wonder how long they will actually support it for considering how quickly games that launch on ps plus die out
This might be very silly for some people but a few days ago I noticed this change to the classic PlayStation logo and it intrigues me due to the fact that there is no official documentation of the change anywhere at least to my knowledge.
EDIT: The bottom is the Official 1994 Classic, The top is the logo they use today.
I’m surprised 3 years later sackboy a big adventure is still getting free cosmetic dlc but it’s a shame it hasn’t gotten any actual content updates
Little big planet 3s servers were taken down last year temporarily but now they have decided to extend that temporary outage into a permanent one rip
At least they gave a definitive answer to the server question, unlike this other company who just claim they’re looking into a solution ![]()
Only just saw the news on that link underneath the LBP3 news that a bunch of apps for games that used their PlayLink stuff (you used an app to play the game rather than the controller) got delisted in December last year. ![]()
Only one on the list that I’ve played/own is Hidden Agenda (a game released by Supermassive Games that was released between Until Dawn and the start of the Dark Pictures Anthology). I liked it, but it never really got much attention.
Tunic interests me so going to give that a try
Been meaning to play Tunic since it dropped on Gamepass. Now I’ll have two platforms where I can procrastinate on it.
Ghostrunner 2 is the only other one that interests me…aaaand I still haven’t played the first one.
/patientgamers for the win
Wow, I know there have been many “worst month” months, but this for me is the worst month in a LONG time.
Been reallllly mulling over whether to pull the trigger on a PSVR2 today now that its on somewhat of a sale… 🫸
🫷 ![]()
Like, can I afford it? Yeah. Will I be financially unstable if I do? Nope. I also own a small handful games with VR2 support already… But do I NEED it, at this specific point in time… ![]()
I got it at full price on release. Do I use it every day? No. Have I regretted my decision? Hell no, man.
Resident Evil alone is worth the price of admission, it’s that insane. Mind you, I was completely new to VR so it shattered my brain lol.
Gran Turismo is equally wild. There literally is no comparison to VR and flat. It’s two completely different experiences.
It’s also worth it for the cardio! Synthrider, Pistol Whip and Beat Saber can be a proper workout if you really get into it. Especially Pistol Whip has left me with sore muscles in the good way.
At the moment, I’m considering buying Madison, but I’m not sure if I’m able to even get through it. That’s how intense it is.
Are you familiar with VR? It would be a real shame to spend all that money if you get motion sickness.
Also, don’t sleep on Thumper. When you play it with the headset on and loud volume the experience is what I can best describe as visceral. It’s rips and throws you around and the feedback from the vibration and sounds are like a sonic boom. One of my highest rated gaming experiences.
Ah, that’s good to know.
I have gone to two different “VR Arcades” way back in the day, pre-pandemic. And I found that I acclimated to the environment pretty well. But that was a long time ago, so I’ll probably need to develop my VR legs if I do end up getting it.
You make some good points though, I’ll keep thinking about it…