Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Yay :smiley: I was hoping that it’s not permanent because the red hue adds so much to the creepy atmosphere

Either they only changed the head or 47 is a multi-color skin man thanks to Ort Meyer?

8 Likes

Thats a bug in the contracts version, the lighting is broken. Same thing with 47’s room in Bangkok in contracts mode. Check it out

47 and Diana were born on September 5th and September 12th respectively. They are both Virgos, which feels a bit docile and benevolent for professional assassins with a body count in the hundreds. Personally, I’m a Libra.

47 shares a birthday with Freddie Mercury, Rose McGowan, Annabelle Wallis, Michael Keaton, Jesse James and George Lazenby.

Diana shares a birthday with Paul Walker (who was set to play 47 in Hitman: Agent 47 but died before production), Hans Zimmer, Louis C.K., 2 Chainz, Jesse Owens and Alfie Allen.

9 Likes

I noticed that in Isle of Sgail, the “A gut feeling” challenge was the only one removed from the feats catagory. I wonder why?

1 Like

They did a cleanup of the challenges in the first two games and certain ones were gone when H3 launched. Based on the ones that were removed, they seemingly removed ones that weren’t overly fun or just a pain in the ass (I’m looking at you “Slam Dunk!”).

11 Likes

:astonished:

6 Likes

Eliminating the other lover in the DGS makes the alive one grieve.

25 Likes

I seen some fake npcs using their phone in the garden show. I’ve never seen that before

5 Likes

I know it’s just a small detail, but 47 flicks the magazines quite a bit. Enough that this just happens:

I know it’s not that amazing, but it just happend mid gameplay and felt amazing

Watch the bullets shell and magazine fly against the wall, bounce back and down between the railing and the wall. That felt so cool!

17 Likes

In Dartmoor on the ledge at the front of the house, I reloaded my pistol above an open window and it ended up shattering the glass. :joy:

12 Likes

They do it in at least Dubai too; you’ll notice that when they do it they show up as dots on the minimap, then when they put the phone or drink away they disappear

9 Likes

There is one Easter poster left in Berlin (as far as I know). At the front door.

14 Likes

Literally just found this one out!
There were more videos about #KillGaryBusey and #KillGaryCole beyond the original trailer.

Gary Busey is No Villain campaign ad

Gary Cole Lies Campaign ad

Kill Cole campaign ad

Kill Busey campaign ad

fun fact: I found this just as I also found out that Gary Cole played Kim Possible’s dad in the animated series of the same name :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I just learned via a Reddit post that in Sgail while wearing the Burial Robes, you can sit down in a chair in the Constant’s Office (Level 6).

It might be one of those weird blend spots that make no sense and don’t amount to anything, but I thought I’d signal boost it here.

16 Likes

Busey ended up being the target but the level had been pre made so both Garys are in the level and they interact with each other a little bit too. All Io had to do was go in and make one the target before the ET going live. It was actually a fun ET. Busey sings this ridiculous song over by the row boats.

5 Likes

Neat detail: 47 leaves footprints when you walk him through mud.

20 Likes

Do not cite the Gary magic to me, witch, I was there when it was written…

Honestly, yeah :sweat_smile: it was a pretty darn cool ET, with lots of great dialogue between the two, IIRC (impressive when compared to something recent to it like The Twin)
Shame I’ll only ever have played it once, and to some, Never.

3 Likes

Is it possible to mark them in contracts mode when they appear for a brief time? (although they usually aren’t very interesting targets…)

pssst, post them here as well.

1 Like