Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Actually, H2 took tons of concepts that were thrown out in H2016 and reused them, one of them being briefcases.

7 Likes

Oh man! I always cleared out the room one at a time when doing that haha! Super good to know.

3 Likes

You can block sliding door from closing with placing FW near the foot of the opened door.
Like this:

14 Likes

I remember you used to be able to do that with Crowbars and stuff, but now they just get pushed around by doors.

Maybe it’s different for the FW because it doesn’t have physics elements (you can’t throw it)?

6 Likes

For me every melee item works to block the door except soda can, starting from some point.
For example a bust from Portman’s room in Hokkaido also can’t block the door, but other busts work fine

8 Likes

I think that’s swing style doors you’re thinking of. I thought the same, but now I’m wondering now if we could ever do it to them?

2 Likes

Yeah, I bet so. Those “regular” doors never been afected with items to block them

4 Likes

I only just found out about this pipe in The Lust Assignation. I rarely go to that area though.

12 Likes

Wait… where is that?

Here. You can use it to get to the roof.

3 Likes

I’ve had no idea what is that juice ticket in Berlin used for, it seemed very useless (it’s even mentioned by two bartenders at juice bar). Now I’ve found out that when you get it, you have to approach juice bus from backside, where 2 bikers are stationed. You show them ticket (like in Miami or Paris), and one of them gives you in suprisingly and mostly polite showcase of way how they run their juice business here. Also, when asked what his favourite juice is, 47 answers “I’m mostly milk guy”.

27 Likes

Yea it’s an interesting setup. People get a ticket which appears to be pretty coveted and then they exchange that so that they get to work the juice bar???

The tips or the pay must be pretty excellent :joy:

12 Likes

I think the ticket is to show you aren’t a snitch or that you are cool with running the outdoor bar. It is obvious that the juice bar is in fact a normal bar and also likely to be serving drugged drinks.

10 Likes

When the juice seems to be spiked with cocaine and alike, sure we know why it’s a coveted item to get a ticket. :d

6 Likes

I got the drug connection but wouldn’t that make people want to be patrons of the juice bar though? I don’t know :woman_shrugging: Work during a fun night out doesn’t really sound ideal.

1 Like

how thoughtful of 47 to neatly wrap up the wires

6 Likes

Is there proof in the level of what is in there? Might as well be XTC, which is also a popular drug at these kind of parties :grimacing:

1 Like

I was just playing a contract in Hokkaido and I noticed the morgue is less red now

1 Like

IO must have taken the red from the Morgue to use in the Lust escalation :thinking:

12 Likes

It is a visual bug, it should be back to normal next time.

1 Like