Yea there is a thread all about this. Some levels have all that jazz (Landslide for example you can have the priest meet Marco and eventually the guards find the attorney) and others don’t (in the same level PPower won’t go, you also can’t get the hippie to go visit the caves). Hitman levels are at their best when each of those things has 2 or 3 variations.
Sadly no dice
![]()
I planted the RFID coin as P Power and the guard in Rico’s office called Rico in. I think this is where the scripting got in the way. Rico is scripted to walk into his office and sit down with his legs up on his desk. He will stay there until you speak to him and then he moves into position for the tattoo. Usually I’m guessing the player speaks to him before he makes it to his desk bc I didn’t remember him doing that. I tried this both planting the coin and then I did it again without the coin just to see if there was a difference and there is not, he will put his feet up on his desk and wait for you to talk to him for at least 2 full minutes either way. I didn’t wait long enough to see if he will get tired of waiting.
I happened to learn that you can confuse the game in this situation by sneaking into his office so that his guard calls him and then sneaking out and going to talk to his wife. He will already be in his office, you will talk to her, she will call him and then he will leave his office even though he was just told you’re on the way up. I guess this would have been the second time he’s been told that though so who knows, maybe it makes sense he walks out for a bit
.
Also I learned 47 doesn’t really give a flying rats bottom about his RFID coin. At the start of my experiment I had to get the PPower costume and so I used the juke box. No matter what I did 47 would put the RFID coin into the juke box. I tried making sure to equip a normal coin. I tried to pick up the normal coin and with it still equipped go directly to the jukebox and play a song. In the end I had to place the RFID coin elsewhere, use a coin in the jukebox and then pick the RFID back up.
I always wondered why IO just deleted that manhole instead of fixing it since it wasn’t an issue with all of them in the game - just that one in particular. But it’s removal does make sense since otherwise there would be two exits right next to each other.
For a map with exits right next to each other see Mumbai
The scooter exit requires the key from the delivery guy that needs to be knocked out or killed (if he’s a target in Contracts mode); the manhole exit requires (or rather, required) a crowbar and could be used as a body dump point. These exits are not the same, even if they’re located near one another.
Yeah I’m also a bit confused why it really needed to be removed or if it was so hard to get it fixed given that Chongqing has two manhole exits that can be body dumped.
As far as I know that exit functions in the same way, but 1.5 years later it’s still not broken.
We also have working manhole exits in Miami and Whittleton Creek, so they already worked in H2. Really no idea why this one in Berlin refused to be fixable.
But I remember having lots of issues in Berlin when I played the game on release, NPCs walking under the map or through the sky etc. Maybe there were just too many things to fix in Berlin that they decided to just remove one exit to cut down on stuff that needed to be fixed?
Santa Fortuna: Before crossing the bridge leading to Delgado’s main gate, you can go left and hop over the wall, slide down a vine which will take you to the bridge leading to the cartel’s tunnels. Just be sure to bring your keycard hacker. I’m starting to think I’m not very good at Hitman if I’m just discovering this now ![]()
If you’re AFK for a while at the main menu of Hitman: Contracts, the trailer of the game will appear on the screen ![]()
Still one of the best trailers I’ve ever seen.
You don’t even need the hacker, you can obtain a keycard from the riverfront part of the village, from the injured engineer. Listen to his wife talk about his injury, wait until she gets the guard trying to find her husband to leave and for her husband to go inside and talk to her. Then, you can either open the gate or climb the railing next to their house and get the keycard that’s back there, next to his uniform. Then head back to that spot you mentioned and bingo. Best way to disable security cameras too, in the locker room down there.
Oh hell I’m doing that right now.
This is stille one of my favourites to this day.
Also this
And the legacy trailer is also a banger. All in all we been pretty lucky with cool trailer.
I always wanted them to make that as a side level. When I first wanted it I was willing to accept a linear non sandbox level. I just thought it would be fun. It wouldn’t really have replayability though so why not make it a full sandbox and just have that as the main mission story/cinematic kill?
Can’t believe how hyped I was for Absolution. Me when I watched the trailer for the first time

It was an unmatched hype, not even H16 was able to match the same height. Only the trailer for Star Wars - The Force Awakens was able reach the same level of hype.
Another Life. Mission Story: Whack-A-Mole
After planting the bomb in one of the molehills, if you let Janus inspect the garden without detonating it, he will send everyone away and fall asleep on a deckchair, allowing you to dispose of him in privacy. I did not know this.
That’s pretty awesome. A great fallback as @Kent would call it. Just another way for play it. Thanks for sharing.
If he looks at the exact hole you put the bomb in will he notice it? Also does he eventually wake up from his nap and go back to his loop?
