Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Hey all, it’s been a while

found something interesting: @MrOchoa

15 Likes

Very cool! Haven’t seen the Cutscenes with the Five Fathers with their actual textures yet :smile::smile:

Good find!

3 Likes

I love the Hitman symbol, therefore I always loved the final shot in C47 so much :heart:

4 Likes

Yeah i also loved that Asylum Aftermath starts in that exact same place.

4 Likes

This is one that I knew about for a while from the PC version of Silent Assassin, that you can equip a single Silverballer (loud or SD) by cycling through the pistols using the hotkey (#2 button on the keyboard), but they don’t appear in 47’s normal inventory.

Also, last night in H3, I checked the AK type weapons (A33H and RS-15) against the Fusil G2 (M4 Carbine) on the Paris map. Even though the AKs mentioned do more damage (as they’re master crafted), they share ammo with the M4, not just for ammo collecting purposes, but the mags are the same size in terms of length, width and depth. The RS-15 and the M4 even actually share mags. In real life, the FB Radom Beryl (which the RS-15 seems to be partly modeled after) can take AR-15/NATO Stanag mags, but with an adapter (same for the original IMI/IWI Galil, another AK variant).

Oddly, the TAC-4 rifles are supposed to use the same ammo, but the mags are different, in that they’re wider and longer in depth (front to rear), and maybe longer in length. That could just be a modeling oversight as far as messing up scale (as the IWI Tavor X95 and especially the Magpul PDR are very compact 5.56mm bullpup rifles), but that struck me as odd.

BTW, OT, but playing with those AK rifles last night does make me wish I was a modder or knew someone who’d be willing to take my ideas and run with them. Because I think that the stopping power of those weapons would be good for like something like a full auto or semi auto HK433, G95/HK416 A7, FN SCAR or CZ Bren type weapon that’s really accurate and hard hitting, even at a fair distance.

4 Likes

I tried to make a contract with rifle-kills where you have to collect ammo to be able to finish it. Didn’t work out somehow… Just too many rifles that share ammo.

3 Likes

The Silverballer has the Hitman Insignia where the AMT logo is on the Hardballer.

9 Likes

Just found out that this huge piece of cut Hitman Absolution contract

11 Likes

Okay I did not know this was a thing.

@Bourbon I think you’d like this.

1 Like

Just found out something quite useful for stats:
If you shoot a npc with a seiker twice they will actually be in the sick animation for twice as long, instead fo just wasting your Seiker round. So if you have a run that needs some time for travel to a sick target, maybe use this method

13 Likes

That, at least, makes some logical sense. Twice the emetic poison, twice the sick.

4 Likes

I think it also makes sense mechanically.
The first dart ovverides everything to make them sick. The second dart kicks in when they’re done being sick the first time.

Sickness can’t override someone already sick, is my assumption. It works in an order.

4 Likes

The 3rd dart should cause even longer sickness and wouldn’t it be cool if the 4th caused death by hematemesis?

5 Likes

There are these two guards on Ambrose Island in that cave and they talk about Grey and about past operations they did with him, like Cross’ funeral or how they broke into the Ether HQ.

And they say how much they miss Grey as their Boss and it’s so sweet :face_holding_back_tears:

21 Likes

There was one minor thing I saw in this video that now I want in the game: using the tie as an improvised fiber wire / strangulation. I can’t believe we haven’t gotten that considering the amount of fiber wire clones we have in the trilogy now.

5 Likes

Yep, though it’s probably for the same reason that they cut that idea for Absolution: too difficult to make it look right

I just found out that there is hidden unmarked train exit in Mumbai :exploding_head:

18 Likes

Say what!?

Post must be at least 20 characters.

As im a lazy person i haven’t watched the whole thing but i shall one day
Very cool ides, I’d love to get a tie fibre wire unlock in hitman 3

1 Like

Here is very obscure one:
All of added extra event staff that was added in Stowaway ET shares same VA - Matthew Gravelle. Howerever, Jimmy Chen has unique voice. This would be useful to identify him if it wasn’t for the fact that:

• He is pretty much impossible to miss due to him loudly speaking
  • If restart, he will be randomly assigned generic male civilian voice, which can be his actual VA or Matthew Gravelle

It’s kinda baffling, I thought this could help you indetify him because he has diffrent voice if you disturb him/distract him. Perhaps if he was less suspicious, it could have potential, but as he is, you will recognize him pretty soon.

4 Likes