Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Just found out that the vailt security keycard panal control thingy in the security room can be emped to open, thus not needing a keycard, good for sppeduns if you have a spare slot i suppose.
Very logical, i have just never tested it before now

3 Likes

Only just noticed the Hitman insignia is on this one suit.

22 Likes

Logically speaking if 47 (the player) used the skydiving suit staring location, and did the curtain animation to get the suit. How would he have that badge? Unless he always has one on him, then where is it? As it can’t be on the suit already as that would be a giveaway and stuff. Unless maybe Grey somehow left it there (the suit i mean with the badge)?

Badge? It’s a tie-clip. And a tie-clip can even be seen on the planning screen when selecting the difficulty (but it’s not as clear and defined as Freezer’s screenshot).

As for it being there?.. Well, was the whole suit just there for 47 to change into? Then the tie-clip would’ve been brought in by 47. Like he brings in his weapons, camera, etc.

Or it was set up like the smuggle points where someone else brings in whatever, and the suit with tie-clip were there for 47.

There’s no way to know. Just that the tie-clip establishes that the suit IS for 47.

4 Likes

Couldn’t fine the right wording, i just got up when i posted that! :joy:
I guess he’s that devoted to his work that he carries it around

1 Like

“Dave Bateson” is canon to the Hitman WOA…

19 Likes

Dave Bateson might be. Apparently David Bateson isn’t :frowning:

10 Likes

This is extra funny because the actor voicing The Icon is William Mapother, the actor who was originally cast as 47 in Hitman: Absolution

16 Likes

In other words “I never left”

5 Likes

Don’t call it a comeback, he’s been here for years.

2 Likes

Ahh, nice!! I was wondering if that meant Dino was played by the guy set to recast 47, when they mentioned “He’s got nothing to do with this franchise! I’m boycotting this until they recast it”

5 Likes

Ah that’s a good bit of extra hidden context that makes the joke even funnier

2 Likes

Who is this ? I am in the first see this photos in Colorado

8 Likes

If this is in the Providence theorising bunker, that they’re potential members of Providence, either that or upcoming targets of the Militia.

2 Likes

No, this is not in bunker

In Hitman 3, just for an experiment earlier, I used the upper level hallway at Dartmoor’s manor as an improvised firing range. I did say before that the TAC-4 SA wasn’t spectacular in the accuracy department. I’ll have to partly go back on that. From one end of the hallway to the other, the TAC-4 SA out-grouped the ICA19 (I used the Classic Baller) by a pretty fair margin.

However, even in full auto (though with 2-3 round bursts), the Seiger AR552 out-shot both weapons as far as accuracy. This was with some cheats on (immortality, stealth, infinite ammo, no/minimal recoil–as rifle recoil in game is ridiculously excessive --, though with reloading active and super-accuracy turned off–the latter would run counter to my testing) though WeMod.

Also proves what was said in another thread by me and another poster that most pistol and rifle accuracy reports in like reviews and even tech info is taken under mostly ideal circumstances. The weapon is usually fired from a rest or a vice, and, especially rifles, with a scope usually.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in how it went without the reduced recoil cheat. For one shot at a time recoil isn’t an issue for but for practical applications that stuff matters. I might take a weapon that’s slightly less accurate but easier to put follow on shots closer to the original point of aim over one that’s more accurate but just a bear to handle in consecutive shot strings.

1 Like

That’s originally in Sapienza on a cork board, they’re supposed to represent Silvio’s bullies and the people he wants to kill with his virus, but in reality they’re just early models of NPCs from that map

3 Likes

In general, I find full auto recoil models in WOA to be extreme. I’ve seen plenty of full auto videos on YouTube and SMGs and intermediate caliber automatic rifles, and though such rifles move around somewhat due to recoil (inevitable), they don’t climb nearly as much as they do in game.

This is especially given that 47’s an expert shot, whose accuracy with various firearms is basically controlled by the mechanical and performance attributes of said weapon.

But then again, what you did say has def. merit. Like when the M16 was introduced to the US Army in the 1960s, I believe that over twice the soldiers scored marksman on rifle training than with the M14. And certainly in Vietnam, the M16 being easy to control, accurate, and able of a large volume of fire in both semi and full auto was more important that the precision aim and single shot stopping power that the M14 in theory offered.

That suit sucks so hard it rocks

1 Like