Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

I agree unfortunately, early James Gunn wouldve been great but Disney takes great directors and sanitizes them

Just unlocked the lucky-duckie-hoodie suit (or whatever it’s called) in the ETA. Then I took it to a Suit Only contract in Miami and I got only 4 stars at the end, because apparently it does NOT count as a Suit when killing your targets. What gives? Doesn’t make any sense for it to not count as a Suit. I guess I just found out some of your own suits don’t have the “Suit Only” setting to them, for whatever reason…

1 Like

its a poor mans hcce!

You cannot unlock radio tower gate using Titatnium Crowbar for some reason.

Alarm triggers in Radio Tower can be destroyed, but they still be triggered

Dropping a fish nearby marine in Miami does NOT count as accident kill, which is very baffling tbh.

14 Likes

More like bug reports tbh

4 Likes

Already reported it.

2 Likes

If you shoot an Explosive Baseball, it won’t detonate and the bullet will leave it’s mark on the ball.

9 Likes

If you shoot Alexa’s Bed and Pillows, feathers will come out of both, being honest, I have never heard of a feather bed…

7 Likes

Down comforters are not unusual, just expensive.

2 Likes

Before springs in mattresses were a thing, people stuffed them with all sorts of things, including feathers.

1 Like

Tell the rich people I said “Have fun”

3 Likes

I find this odd. I would say 99% of all duvets in Denmark are down comforter. You can get fiber filling or nature filling (which is just a more “green” down comforter). The other kinds are a lot more expensive.

2 Likes

I just put on my down filled blanket last week. They are great in winter. :smiley:

Kinda strange you never heard of at least feather pillows. Must be me who did not imagine they are uncommon somewhere.

Down feathers variants are more expensive than feathers though.

2 Likes

I knew about feather pillows, I was refering to feather beds, who the hell buys a feather bed?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the bed, but the duvet that has feathers.

2 Likes

Do you mean the blanket or the mattress? I would agree on the latter.

Fuck me I considered the blanket as a mattress, and yes, had no idea about blankets aswell I guess… does a feather blanket even keep you warm?

1 Like

Yeah, ig

What do you think keeps birds warm? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The only bird I think of is the chicken I eat at lunch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: