Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

Today I just found out the hidden thing is interactive benchmark Dartmoor map

Usually we’re stuck inside the mansion right? I’ve found a way out. It’s through 2nd floor door.

Just shoot the door and go to right to bypass the invisible wall

Now 47 are free to explore the map. There is something that I noticed. There is weird sound like someone conversation or a radio somewhere when 47 open the main door.

I’ve noticed some rooms were removed. Walking into the room will make 47 fall underground

f

Exploring underground, I finally found the source of mysterious audio before. It turn out to be some audio device/radio. Lying next to half of the dead Zachary’s body. There is also a kitchen knife. Shooting and bombing doesn’t do anything.

From underground, 47 can see the exit but all the exit was removed if 47 tried to exit like normally he does.

The exit that require keys also can’t be used because there is no key. Interestingly, a car can be blown up like normal and radio distraction still exist (not removed).

Back to underground, finally there is a way to reach the unreachable and beyond but it’s tricky because 47 often get stuck between rocks. Now, 47 can see the windmill in a close range.

If 47 keep exploring, he will end up at the end of the world and falling down. Here is a image of Dartmoor mansion underground
30 Likes

Today I just noticed this NPC in New York who’s basically a fake Penelope Graves lol

18 Likes

I noticed that quite early. Guess the militia had to recover from the Colorado hit by selling stuff on ebay. :smiley:

13 Likes

Its her alter ego, Grenelope Paves

15 Likes

You make this post like 50% of the females in Marrakesh aren’t clones of Franny Da Sanny.

7 Likes

Well they aren’t wearing lab coats at least :x

5 Likes

Not mine, but thought it was pretty interesting detail

8 Likes

I just found out there is a briefcase in Hokkaido. It’s on the second floor in the hospital where the doctors are. It’s underneath a desk.

17 Likes

Indeed, I’ve been pleasantly surprised at all the briefcases I’ve found on each map since they added those in. The only ones where I haven’t found one yet are Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Whittleton Creek, Dubai, Dartmoor, and Ambrose Island. And I’m not sure if it’s just because I haven’t looked hard enough or if they’re really not there.

1 Like

According to Hitmaps, no briefcases are found in these maps.

7 Likes

Recently when replaying the Heartbreaker in the ETA I noticed how IO reused not only the model of the Pharmacist, but also Dino Bosco and the Sapienza Clown by cleverly making them “cosplayers”.

The same mission also contains a chair 47 can “sit” in.

Also only today I realised you can see the ICA’s cars behind the gas station in Berlin.

And while those are from a solid while ago, here are some shortcuts that took me an embarassingly long time to discover.

Ledge/pipe/ledge/pipe route that goes from tech area to the ground floor connector (which then connects to roof and agent Green).

Ledge/pipe route from staff room to the outdoors security outpost. (For the longest time I thought it was just a hiding spot and one of the exits and didn’t bother do investigate).

15 Likes

There is also another reuse there too. The guy with Nila Torvik is Scott Sarno - the Paris target in the Sarajevo Six campaign. Also very briefly before the briefing cuts away, you can see a picture with The Broker as well.

10 Likes

You meant to say Oscar Lafayette? :wink:

4 Likes

You realize briefcases are shown on the map… right? There’s even an icon guide for it.

3 Likes

Silly you, Hichkas.
Using the tools provided by the game would be prescience. Agent 47 wouldn’t know about the briefcase, so looking at the map would be contrary to the perfect parameters.

And if you break them, then all will fall. What would be next ?
Ungloved disguises ? A fly in the lab ? * shudders * A slight run during the Chongqing ICA alarm ?

13 Likes

Yeah, I know that, but I didn’t until several months after H3 was already out. Never paid attention to it and was never focused on trying to locate a briefcase. And anytime I’m playing the ones where I’m not sure, I forget to check.

3 Likes

47 no longer had the tattoos on his arms when he disguises himself as P-Power. I guess IOI thought not enough people would realize there are such things as tattoo sleeves and would think 47 was somehow instantly drawing the tattoos on himself and that that was just too unrealistic to suspend disbelief.

4 Likes

Got his ass. Drag him

2 Likes

It’s even weirder that tattoos that P-Power had just disappear, instead of staying at his arms. I think it’s an oversight on side of IO, many small things were broken after H2 was transformed into H3.

4 Likes

He didn’t have actual tattoos, they were sleeves with fakes, that’s why they’d disappear. Of course, this only works if they then reappear on 47’s arms.

5 Likes