Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

You can electrocute and burn NPCs at the same time, both animations are displayed.

18 Likes

BY THE GODS, NO!

5 Likes

I just found out that if you kill Sierra on the tarmac and quickly dress up as Moses Lee, you can follow his route to the podium. You will be photographed and questioned, spoken to by Maxwell Rutter and even be given a prompt to celebrate “your” victory when accepting the trophy. Pretty amazing.

12 Likes

Isn’t that even a challenge?

7 Likes

It is, stealing the thunder iirc

2 Likes

Oh really? I must be blind.

Don’t know where this guy comes from. But you can attract him with this distraction from very far away (ok, first you’ll have to ko a bunch of other guys):

Edit: It’s this guy:

And on another note for Bangkok: Didn’t know you can blend in at this spot in the security area in your suit (don’t know if it really works or if the security spots you – knocked them all out already)

16 Likes

Seems like this amp attracts every one from the recording crew on the map. This means that the guy taking a shower is part of the recording crew.
Will investigate further if this distraction is as powerful as “the legendary one” in Mumbai.

10 Likes

I guess having the same model as Julian got him an honorary membership

5 Likes

You don’t have to kill Sierra. You can just let the race finish without intervening and Moses will win, or you can waive the disqualification flag at Sierra and Moses will win. There is one more way I think too. Maybe you can stop the race early with a computer somewhere? I can’t remember, but as long as Moses wins then his route to the podium is the same and you can grab his clothes while he’s in the tunnel.

5 Likes

After a while this distraction even wakes up Julian. Yep, it’s powerful…

Edit: It’s no match to the “Great Mumbai Distraction”. But at least it attracts every last recording crew member on the map. Every one.

12 Likes

Maxwell Rutter (the race host guy in one of the rooms in the VIP area/paddocks building) has a dongle on him that can be used on a laptop in server room on the other side of the building to end the race early (which still makes Moses win).

I wish it’d allow to also disqualify him so Sierra could win without breaking SASO.

7 Likes

Yea that’s it! Whenever I go for it I always forget where the server room is. It’s like up there but I always end up in the room with the starship style bridge with the race officials and security people. I have been shot to pieces in there many times.

4 Likes

You can also sabotage her car with sugar to make her lose the race IIRC? But you can only do that as mechanic so of course it wouldn’t work in a SASO run.

4 Likes

You can’t put the cocaine in the car though. I was disappointed by that since the sugar and coke are interchangeable in other parts of the level.

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/gvxUnz2

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

If you throw an item into a closet as you are hiding a body in it, you won’t be able to retrieve it

17 Likes

Makes sense since the same thing applies if you hide a body that still has a thrown melee item in their skull.

1 Like

That’s wrong, if you hide a body with a throwable item that item is left outside of the container / closet

9 Likes

Wait what? When did they change that because it definitely didn’t used to be the case. I’ve definitely lost items in the past because I hid bodies with them still in their head.

1 Like

I remember not losing melee items since I began playing in late 2016.

7 Likes