Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

This is giving me the Absolution vibe for some reason.

9 Likes

A bank level in absolution sounds horrible…

I want it.

6 Likes

I don’t know why I haven’t thought of that until today, but in Gilded Cage all it takes to trigger Strandberg’s evacuation to the school is him taking a single bodyshot. You can start at the default entrance, run to the area with protesters and turn right where there aren’t any people directly looking, hit him through the large window with a baller and get him out of the consulate without having to ever step inside the building.
Now if only his secondary loop wasn’t just him sitting in a small room with only one entrance (unless I missed something).
Also disappointingly his lockdown spot in school is just a bit too far away from being next to a window he could be pulled out of. Trying to sneakily climb in, garrote him and dump the corpse through that window to the back alley also got me compromised.
Oh and you can walk on ledges right above school’s inner yard.

14 Likes

This appears to have been done for anyone with only one name, as Yuki’s bodyguard Nokadota is now Nokadota Chiba.

6 Likes

I misread Chiba as shiba and immediately thought of a Shiba Inu in a Hokkaido guard uniform
IMG_0476

3 Likes

The trailer for Hitman 3 could be a reference to Goldfinger, where Bond is also being chased in a similar setting

H3:

Goldfinger:

16 Likes

Probably the least interesting thing but I genuinely didn’t know holiday hoarders had a explosive snow globe honestly the idea of a dlc with holiday hoarders items and safe house decorations is growing on me
IMG_0556

13 Likes

…

… do I even have that?

1 Like

There no challenge with this item

6 Likes

Forget the snow globe, I want to be able to pull up a menu and teleport to any area of the safe house whenever I am wearing the Santa suit.

6 Likes

That would make it easier to get mushrooms and stuff but I actually enjoy running or walking around the safe house it’s nice cosy keeps my mind of the fact I have to do hardcore mode at some point

4 Likes

Agree. I didn’t mean to actually use. Like most hitman unlocks this would just be fun once :joy:

1 Like

What about traveling to missions by using the fireplace?

6 Likes

After having eliminated his Target, Mr. 47 disguised as Santa Claus steps into the fireplace at Dartmoor Manor then pauses as he decides to quickly finish his crossword puzzle before exiting.

“D-I-A-G-O-N-A-L-L-Y Diagonally!”

A green flame suddenly surrounds 47 and he thrown from the fireplace in Knockturn Alley his Santa disguise now completely covered in soot.

4 Likes

If you have a one-handed SMG, you can perform an Eliminate action by sneaking up behind a person, brandishing the gun, and hitting the prompt. I knew you could do this with pistols, but I never knew you could do it with SMGs too! And I failed so many Perfect Shooter objectives trying to carefully shoot NPCs on the ground!

10 Likes

That’s pretty excellent!

You still likely will if there is Only Headshots complication

1 Like

There was a featured contract where a loud (Uzi) was required for the kills. The Vespa with no Muffler. It had to be the same type of action you mentioned rather than just shooting them in the head.

1 Like

I often drop a gun behind the flamingo guy in the parking in Miami so that he goes into the guard outpost nearby, that way I can disable the cameras easily without a keycard to enter the outpost. But if you pick up the keys to his van before that, instead of going back to his usual position, he’ll just stand there forever begging in front of the sleeping guard :smiley:

27 Likes

You can disable the fuse box on the other side and the guard inside will come out to turn it on. At the moment he exits, you can stand right outside the door and walk in before he turns toward the fuse box and he won’t see you go in.

5 Likes