Yes, but if I do that I won’t get to see the hilarious expression the flamingo makes when he sees a gun on the ground ![]()
In Bangkok, after Ken Morgan gets the letter and heads down to the basement, he does not see disguiseless 47 as trespassing. However things change after he tells Otis to leave. He can notice you trespassing again, but all hotel employees no longer mind you being in that specific room. I guess they think 47 is the one who’s meeting with Ken. Otis can still spot you at all times though.
What could this information be used for, especially when everyone leaves that room immediately? I have no clue.
- In Bangkok, if the Personnel Room in basement where the radio is is empty, when you turn that radio on, Julian will come over to investigate the noise.
- If you bump an NPC in a panic state, they will panic more. Potentially you can hold their panic state forever or until the search mode ends. Same works with guard NPC. If you bump them while search state, they will so to say re-enter it with fresh enthusiasm
After trying to beat Curtains Down in BM for the X360 for over an hour and always ending with a witness spotting me, I found out that the worker in the attic was the culprit. Seems that even if he’s sedated, he can still spot you placing the mine to rig the chandelier if he’s near. To fix this, just dump him over by the ladder first and then place the mine.
Also in all the retries, I could never get the Apocalypse track to play once D’Alvade is killed on stage. It played most of the time on thr PC version ![]()
The Destinations tab for each location actually supports showing multiple upcoming ETs at the same time! In the past, they never scheduled multiple ETs at once for the same location. It’s just surprising to me cause the ET tile on the Live tab can only show one at a time and doesn’t cycle through all that are active.
I wonder how far this goes. If at the same time they activated all 9 Paris ETs, plus the duplicate Year 2/3 variants, would they all display properly on this tab? The world may never know
This edge in Sapienza’s cave is “bugged” and displays a pacify prompt instead of eliminate for pushing (at least in the S6 version that is). Though a push victim still dies regardless after coming into contact with water.
Another quirk I’ve noticed with this edge is that the NPC only drops their inventory after falling into water. Normally when dropping NPCs off the map their carried items are spawned at 47’s feet for guaranteed retrieval, but this time I had to watch all my precious coins sink to the bottom instead
Reminds me of the water bottle Easter egg from a silver tounge wonder why this was cut
The deadly puddle under the lab and now that, this cave is really cursed :x
Have you ever shown mercy in Freelancer? For Christmas (it wasn’t Christmas when I did this), I spared the lives of these poor little assassins, to see what would happen out of the pure empathy in my heart. As it turns out, they all seem to break out the cigarettes, at least in the locations I’ve tested. I’d like to imagine they become bodyguards for good people afterwards.
So, be careful next time. You might just be able to put these lost little souls on a good path - they’re very friendly creatures until threatened, in that case you might want to back up. I do recommend giving this a go yourself, I found a surprising amount of fun watching them go for a little walk. If they bug out and stand on the spot where the client suspect died, shooting near them tends to fix it.
I never show mercy for targets, other than quick deaths when necessary. I always show mercy for non-targets (guards who must be eliminated as part of optional objectives are, in this context, additional targets).
Some time ago I had an assassin walk for a smoke break despite the suspect they were protecting still being alive. I remember doing some distraction and bumps in that area, but didn’t kill or knock out anyone. Maybe the trigger is assassin losing track of the client, whether through them dying, escaping, getting knocked out and dragged into some corner, or just plainly walking out of assassin’s sight.
Next time I hop on Freelancer I’ll try to remember to do some tests during showdowns to see how easily can assassins be driven to giving up. Could be useful.
In this corridor leading to Caruso’s study, there are these two paintings of Sapienza, I always just saw them as random splashes of colour before
Isn’t that what all paintings are?
Some are deliberate splashes of color!
Try telling that to Robert Ryman!
Meanwhile, pink - or, more accurately, magenta - is not.
https://medium.com/swlh/magenta-the-color-that-doesnt-exist-and-why-ec40a6348256
Because I’m Heisenberg and I have an obsessive-compulsive need to inject my two cents into every goddamned thing.
“I’m sure you recognize magenta…”
Don’t assume what I do and do not recognize!
Anyway… Hitman things…









