Things About Hitman You Just Found Out

If only there was a way to use this in Freelancer! :grinning:

5 Likes

it’ll cost 100 merces but just stick a suspect’s phone in there, then :boom: . ta-da

8 Likes

Probably worth it.

2 Likes

Plus points if the leader is The Bomber (or someting related).

4 Likes

You can use an antique cannon explosion to open a safe in freelancer

25 Likes

I like the outfit but prefer the Gold.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, I never knew this either :grin:

2 Likes

It’s not a terribly useful thing, to be sure, as it indiscriminately throws explosive ducks at everything in the Operating Room (and is thus likely to result in non-target kills), but it’s fun.

5 Likes

If you place a pack of sigarettes in Yuki’s suite dressed as a director, obviously in front of two sitting guards, one of them will say few words about sucking up to boss.
I don’t remember I heard this line before, though I must have placed sigarettes there as a director couple of times ages back

11 Likes

In Chongqing there are areas you can go in certain disguises I recently learned about. The Street Guard outfit is legal in the roof area around Hush’s satellite. Also both of the ICA Facility guard disguises are legal in the rooftop with all the drones patrolling as well as the area with guards above the laundromat. I always assumed you would be trespassing in those areas since the guards there have different outfits.

8 Likes

Lately, I’ve been playing Master Mode ( :skull: :skull: :skull: ) trying to go for SA and suit only -if possible.

I started with Santa Fortuna. I can get SA, but can’t do SO.

With Mumbai, I use the Kashmirian. There are a couple NPCs that keep spotting me tranq him. So I try to deal with them before getting his disguise.

Isle of S’gail I can get SA/SO. This one surprised me!

I’ve seen speed runs on it where a sniper rifle is used to shoot the torch by the burning money to get Sophia(?) (whichever has short hair) down to the effigy. You can pick the torch up, but it’s an illegal action to light the money with it… But I’ve found you can just toss the torch into the money and it will summon the target to go next to the effigy.

Mendoza has torches like this too. I think whatever actions are illegal in Mendoza with a torch are supposed to be the same in the Isle of S’gail. I was surprised to find I could throw it and not get in trouble.

5 Likes

It was illegal to throw the torches in H2, was made legal in H3 at some point (after Ambrose came out?)

5 Likes

It’s possible. :slight_smile: All the main missions, and most of the side missions too, can be done SASO with no loadout, no KOs, and no legshot cheese too.

People better at the game than I am have piled on even more restrictions too.

4 Likes

It’s a common myth that shooting the torch itself does anything. What’s actually going on is that shooting the inside of the wall around the pit (more or less straight-on) lights the fire.

Oh, they changed that? I’ll have to try it.

Throwing in the flare found in the level works too, as does The Big One and concussive ducks.

3 Likes

Richard Magee from the deceivers goes back and forth between the office and the room with a bathroom, the guy and the girl are annoying because he never moves and she has a problem with me being in the bathroom to subdue her when I lure her there but I found they never leave unless they somewhat know that I killed the target in the bathroom despite the door was closed, and if you subdue the woman in the bathroom even with the door closed, somehow he knows then brake his office loop to sip on coffee at the ice cream shop at a table ouside then never leaves.

1 Like

In New York, if you set off explosives in the ground floor, central area, the full-length glass panels will shatter and you can walk through their frames.

In Hokkaido, there is a spot by the chopper where you can do a “double vault” (as well as a long jump down, on the way back). I cannot think of any other place in the game that has this. Can you?

10 Likes

I think there might be one similar in the free form trainning near the gate down towards the speedboat. Its one of the boxes that are in front of the gate.

2 Likes

I’ll have to load that up for the first time in years and have a look.

The full-length windows shattering makes sense, but I’ve just never done it before. Never blew up an explosive in the banking area, not until Freelancer tempted me with a safe there. The only other location I can think of those existing is Haven… any place else I’m forgetting?

3 Likes

Huh, never knew that. If you shoot some walls in The Bank with a shotgun they’ll break, so it probably goes with that

It was cool seeing IOI try new things in real time with H2’s expansion pass. This, bananas, and wet floor signs…good times

11 Likes

Just found out about Hitman & Jane Perry showing up at the Algeria Game Awards today.

She was invited to announce Best Performance in a Lead Role and there’s a Hitman intro to the segment

Here’s the video:

11 Likes