Unofficial HMF Featured Contracts (Real ones coming SOON™)

For Xbox
3-28-0055401-02

For Xbox
3-28-4685824-02

For Xbox
3-28-8554029-02

I recrated some WCB contracts for Frote’s Speedrun Community, and now I have a taste for it. I hope to create a probably better submission, and then I might recreate a few more contracts on here.

4 Likes

4 likes :smile: i hope you guys are enjoying my contracts!

I hope this is better!

Platform: Xbox
ID: 3-30-8633604-02
Title: Shunned or Revered
All targets have apples near them, as well as some of the homeless. Having a target seperate from the other two also creates the challenge of getting from the facility break room to the next target as quick as possible. Then again, perhaps you could go for the scientist and guard first, then take the facility or sewer exit? As for the complications, I think hide all bodies best fits the pride theme.

Target Locations, so you can plan accordingly

Maia Barlow is in the facility break room.
Yue Cheng is the scientist responsible for interviewing new test subjects.
Jeremy Prunty guards the experimentation chair.

Platform: Playstation
ID: 2-13-7948227-92
Title: Flying Too Close to the Sun
Brief Description: I know I’m not the first person to connect the dancer disguise to Icarus but it works really well. Icarus, a figure that can be connected to pride and hubris flew too close to the sun. His wings burned (so a fire kill), he fell (a falling kill) and he drowned in the sea (a drowning kill). The fire kill is in the trainyard near an entrance to the laundromat, the fall kill is in the chawls and the drowning kill is in the tower in the room next to the dancer start. It probably is easier to just do the dancer start but the target near the laundromat makes the start there next to a free dancer disguise a viable route.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox One
ID: 3-27-6555624-01
Title: Pride Before A Fall
Briefing:

"Some people like to think of themselves as better than others. They might pride themselves on having a bigger house, or a faster car, or a better job. But none of that matters. The only thing that changes is how far we fall. We all hit the ground with the same thud.

Three guards; each more conceited than the last. Work your way up the ranks, and bring them all back down to earth."

Description: This is a fall accident contract with a twist. Most of you have probably figured it out already, but the catch to this contract is that you need to retrieve your disguises from the targets after you’ve eliminated them. This means you need to be careful about how exactly you go about dealing with your targets as you could potentially screw yourself if you aren’t careful. Silent Assassin is possible, but should hopefully present a decent challenge. My personal best time was just over 4-minutes.

PS. The guy in the picture isn’t actually a target. I just used him for a cool screenshot since getting good pictures on console is like pulling teeth.

1 Like

4th feat contract submission… The Stig’s Revenge

miami isnt my fav map, but this was a fun contract to make.
1-11-5876865-89

Why wasn’t there an April roadmap?

There was. But they’re not monthly roadmaps anymore.

6 Likes

Wow, I need more sleep, thanks :rofl:

Title: That Incredibly Impressive Life Of Yours.
ID: 2-09-8827480-22.
Platform: PlayStation®️4.
Brief Description: Colorado situates four targets (all any/any) around the map in my contract. The target placement really carries the challenge behind the contract. For my first (un)official FC submission, I’d like to try and start on a good note.

Briefing.

Give it a thought. Just a little. Okay, maybe a lot. You are actually amazing. I cannot recall anyone ever being just such an awesome and successful bald killer clone. And, in case you missed it, your name is a number! It goes to show how not anyone can even compare to your standards. Perhaps you should exercise how incredibly talented you are to the Shadow Client’s militia and just maybe the world.

I mean, it’s not arrogant if you know it’s true, right?

1 Like

this contract seems awesome, can you please tell me the areas these guy spawn in? id love to remake it on PC in around 10 hours or so.

• Luke Poole’s the hacker in the main house playing video games with a soldier.
  • Franklin Crew’s the bald militia soldier with a hood outside the point man’s living quarters complex.
  • Brandon Davis is the Militia Specs Ops dude fixing something while crouching in the barn.
  • Drew Askins is alone pacing the right side of the Southern Farm Perimeter starting location.

thank you :slight_smile: i will reply when im finished

Made this contract for myself because I enjoy roleplaying-esque runs that aren’t too goofy. It can make for a cool immersive one. The explosive meeting is really cool (optional kill condition) but so is poisoning or sniping them and so on.

Platform: PC
Contract ID: 1-31-9376465-47
Title: ‘PRIDE GOES BEFORE DESTRUCTION’

Briefing: An anonymous Herald present at the party has issued a contact to eliminate all of her immediate competition for a major promotion in Providence.

Background: The client is always assigned the heavy lifting of all the work that her senior Heralds believe is beneath them - yet they take all the credit. They must pay.

*IMPORTANT: Spare the life of the client herself.

3 Likes

Here’s my submission for the Wild Hubris Featured Contracts (I thought it was called Hubris Pride, hehe).

The platform is Xbox, but if someone wants to recreate it, go ahead! (ignore the white bars, my editing software was glitching today)

Briefing:

Good evening, 47. Welcome back to Berlin. A special assignment has been assigned and you will be receiving the details shortly. Be on standby.

Here we go. 47, your main target is Edgar Martin, infamously known by his stage name, “The King.” Originally a literary professor at the University of Oslo, Martin has taken a dark turn during his midlife crisis. This tyrant has been responsible for a string of murders throughout Europe, eerily targeting college students and librarians of public libraries. Each of Martin’s murder is the same, the victim, frequently gagged or tied up, has a crown carved into their face with a letter opener, and then he leaves a book on the crime scene, analysts noting that the word “king” is cut out of any pages in the novels. Martin takes pride in his work, but he’s here to attend to a different matter.

Intel reports that Martin has been on the hunt for the original copy of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. However, the original seems to have been sold to one Rolf Hirschmuller. Martin has taken it upon himself to plant explosives on the exhaust pipes, releasing chemicals throughout the nightclub to suffocate all the patrons to death. We cannot let this happen.

Our client, Rolf Hirschmuller, wants his nightclub to be clean as possible and does not want to give up his copy of Pride and Prejudice, worried that he’ll be next on Martin’s kill list. Documentation shows that Martin has no intent to spare lives for this book, but also shows a higher frequency to a local pharmacy. He seems to have been noted to have suicidal thoughts, and methodically contemplates minutes before each kill. If you can perceive his death look like an accident, and take out the extra security detail tasked to ensure the bursting of the pipes, law enforcements, Hirschmuller, and libraries will have no fear once again.

Hirschmuller has requested the void of unnecessary casualties, so you must be thoughtful with each hit. Uphold your pride, 47, and I’ll leave you to prepare.

That Incredibly Impressive Life Of Yours.
1-09-4795789-89
PC

I also prefer the role playing aspect of the game, and I really enjoyed your contract :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the reaction going to be in here if the next Season isn’t Pride…?

Just curious… :wink:

17 Likes

I’d be asking why it wasn’t in this order. Dare I say I’d feel bamboozled.

9 Likes

If it turns out to be sloth, then jokes on you, I made a sloth (sin not animal) theme contract earlier and I’ll happily post it
Yates will also be disappointed:
sloth

2 Likes