Unrealistic things in Hitman

I agree the camera makes it pretty straight foward, imagine it without the hack camera, it would be the toughest mission (possibly besides Romania, which is also straight-forward but tedious. you can do it Rambo stle more easiliy than SASO.)

I forgot about this. Dispatch doesn’t do anything :joy: The guards on the radio will tell dispatch that they found corpses or how there is a homicidal lunatic on the loose and dispatch won’t send reinforcements

4 Likes

The mysterious “command” doesn’t seem to exist at all

1 Like

Diana takes over their comms. She is command and she is laughing at you boys

1 Like

It’s a relatively small thing, but it does bother me that all the Providence members in the Farewell talk about their super-secret organization in public and often right next to other NPCs.

I’m not sure how unrealistic that is. The game assumes 47 has heightened senses so perhaps they are speaking in low voices. People are also careless with that stuff though. They assume people listening dont have the required context to put anything together or simply aren’t listening at all.

Journalists and spies have made careers out of simply drinking in the same bars as the politicians and diplomats.

3 Likes

Unrealistic? Tamara Vidal’s feet. Gondolas for shoes

I figured everyone there was in on it in some way. Heidi doesn’t mention it directly but she does know that Yates is evil incarnate. Between that and the insane number of questions that must have been raised around Jordan and Thomas Cross’ deaths I wouldn’t be surprised if Dexy spilled the beans.

It is sadly realistic that good looking footwear is hard to find for tall girls. Diana’s just better at it than she is.

1 Like

Between all the guests, the musicians, the waiters, the guards and the famous Llosa Brothers that’s an awful lot of people knowing about the super-secret cabal.

As for Yates, he already had a reputation as a particular ruthless lawyer and overall pretty terrible person. I mean a lot of people don’t like Donald Trump, but that doesn’t mean they believe that he’s actually a member of the Illuminati.

So there’s nothing indicating that Heidi (or Dexy) are aware of Providence.

1 Like

Omg this drives me crazy. Whenever he vaults a really high wall or something he’s completely silent. Same when he gets shot.

I was playing Chongqing and there are two guards near the alley who talk about the experiments. I was thinking why would they openly talk about that?

1 Like

Because people like to talk about what they aren’t supposed to know or a secret they have or anything like that.

Shakespeare said “two may keep counsel, putting one away.”

3 Likes

Don’t some of the wait staff seem puzzled that Yates is wasting his time on mid-level bureaucrats? They seem to know at least a little of what’s going on. And the Llosa brothers are wealthy and famous, and willing to get involved with at least some shady figures if they’re catering a cartel wedding. Not solid proof but enough to say they’re not innocent.

As for Dexy, she was a corporate exec before she started managing the Class so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was connected to Providence that way before meeting Thomas Cross.

Well the key differences here being a.) we know Providence is real and b.) they reward competence and ruthlessness not just toddlers with good branding lol

Lets not forget that apparantly everyone in the world seems to speak fluid English.

2 Likes

47 with no facial hair perfectly blending in with bearded Afghan soldiers. IRL, US Special Forces had to grow beards so locals would respect them :joy:

1 Like

Beard of men is an important factor in Islamic or Persian(any kind of it) culture. There even is an idiom “I gave my beard as a pledge”. That goes to the ancient times when men would cut a part of their beard and give it to someone else as a guarantee in return of something, for example a loan.

7 Likes

it’s kind of a thing in egypt too.

2 Likes

That 47 hasn’t ever purchased the 8 round magazines for his Ballers and/or that he doesn’t top off the magazine before leaving the house. He could easily have 8 rounds or even 9 (if he used both those ideas together).

1 Like

Man wearing red tie visibly armed → People instantly panic and alert authorities.

Man wearing Black tie visibly armed → Completely Ok.

20 Likes

That man’s too stylish to be a guard! Quick! One of you uggos get him!

8 Likes