Upcoming Video Games

Dunno, it’s the only recent news for Disco Elysium. We’ll just have to wait and see :smiley:

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Ooooh I had missed this trailer. This game looks so dope !! Thanks for this discovery :smile:

2 Likes

this is by the absolver team. really unique game that i enjoyed immensely, so i’m really looking forward to it.

this, deathloop and solar ash looked great.

1 Like

Fuck, another good looking game I won’t be able to play. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Evil Genius 2 comes out at the end of the month. It’s a sequel but arguably also essentially a remake of a strategy game from 2004. I never played the original, and judging from this in-depth review, it does sound like one of those games which while having some great ideas, also suffered from a lot of flabbiness.

So hopefully Evil Genius 2 basically just takes the good from that game and is able to get rid of all the flaws. Probably won’t buy on release but I do plan to keep an eye on it, hope it can live up to expectations.

EDIT: Although actually looking up the game on Steam, it won’t be sold at the usual $60. At the moment on Steam you can get it for £31.50 before launch, so, hmm, I actually might pick this up afterall on March 30th.

Another EDIT: Oh yes, and apparently one of the titual Evil Geniuses you can play as, Red Ivan, is voiced by BRIAN BLESSED.

3 Likes

It’s finally happening, tovarishch!

2 Likes

Oh boy oh boy i cant wait to play this with my Boys!

5 Likes

I have no interest in TMNT, not a fan of beat em ups, and have no friends.

But boy do I want this game just for the great pixel art and animations

3 Likes

Here’s an upcoming game that got my attention, not the game itself but the name. That’s my surname :smiley:

Reminds me of Nights

and before someone says it, no, not Wonderworld :laughing:

2 Likes

Deck Nine is working on the third Life is Strange game and remastering Season 1 and Before the Storm so they don’t have weird animations.

3 Likes

mediocre Call of Duty + mediocre Full Spectrum Warrior + controversy that will boost it’s popularity a la Hatred = Six Days in Fallujah

I would cut out the middle man and call it “milquetoast Spec Ops: The Line

1 Like

A Souls clone from Team 17 no less :smile:

1 Like

Where are the Worms, Team17?

1 Like

Worms Rumble can be added to the pile of unimaginative installment in the series and pretty much dead on release…

1 Like

Last year, askiisoft said that plans for the free DLC/update for Katana Zero tripled, and was now 3x bigger than originally expected.

Today, they’ve announced that the DLC is going to be 6x bigger than originally expected. Wow.
(And it’s still going to be free?!)

Good news is, they’re not increasing the scope of it any further. It’s set, and they’ll make it. Might not come out this year.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but am I the only one that feels the first Life is Strange is when the series peaked and that making a remaster of the first game is just a way to sell the third game?

1 Like