What was your last purchase? 2.0

Since my Birthday is this Month i got myself a Present. Got one quite cheap but the shipping cost would have been way too high, so i let it send to my Sister who lives in the US and her Husband will give it to his Co-Worker at the german Embassy, who will take it with him to germany and then send it to me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1744869_edit_565217498647086

As you can see this Statue is quite huge, so the shipping costs would have been steep.

I also pre-ordered the King Ghidorah Statue that will come out in June, that will combine with the Godzilla one.

I’m super excited to get those :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Neat. Wonder if something like this exists for Mumbai and Berlin, my favorite Locations.

1 Like

@MrOchoa What a logistic :rofl: But it worth it, I’m in love with the Ghidorah one :star_struck: And the fact it could be combined with Godzilla makes her even cooler :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re in lockdown again here, I probably won’t be able to go to a bar for a long time so I bring the bar to me:
philips_hd3720_25_t1809244592727A_144548662

I also buy a dress and a glute band. I’m not super fan of glute band exercices but I will need one for the program I’m following now and it only cost 7$ so… why not ?

15 Likes

:star: :star: 4 gold stars for this idea! I used to have a pony keg refrigerator years ago, but I gave it to a friend when I left the military. :star: :star:

3 Likes

Just bought this masterpiece of Steven Hawking. The great vision of him on Kepler’s works makes it a good read.

It’s an Ebook in Farsi btw.

11 Likes

:guitar: :zap: it arrived today!

16 Likes

I’m kinda in the Ancient Egypt mood since I started playing AC: Origins so I got this

Made by the same people that made Caesar, Pharaoh, Zeus and Emperor though Immortal Cities is more similar to Tropico than their older titles.

10 Likes

A record label I really like a lot (Sargent House) are closing their UK store, so everything was on sale. I was able to pick up these for cheap.

Miserable - Loverboy/Dog Days 12"
Chelsea Wolfe - The Grime and the Glow

7 Likes

Ahh thanks so much for picking one up!! Hope you “enjoy” it :smiley:

I like that you put it next to a typewriter too, so the cassette tape blends into its old timey surroundings

3 Likes

I used to love Pharaoh back in the day! If anything deserves a remake, it’s that.

4 Likes

Shhh :shushing_face:

2 Likes

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!

2 Likes

Is it by the people that made Streets of Rage 4 and Wonderboy?

2 Likes

I’ve bought a book about Godzilla movies. It’s called The Apocalypse according to Godzilla : Japan and its monsters. It’s from a french editor who makes books about video games and pop culture in general.

And I was looking for an action rpg with a huge content for a while and I finally chose Nioh 2 on PC.
header

10 Likes

Nah, those that made SoR4 are Dotemu which is the publisher, the devs are Triskell Interactive.

1 Like

My old bike is like a hobos penis, dirty and smells bad so bought a new one (bike that is, not a hobo).

12 Likes

How do you know this information?

13 Likes

You have to get very close to them to suck 'em

5 Likes

Okay so just every thread is cursed now? Cool

20 Likes

Yes.

Some weird 20 char limit for us old perverts.