What was your last purchase? 2.0

My last purchase btw was the first season of Batman: The animated Series.
My god this show is great, the art style, the music, the stories - this is the absolute best Batman has ever been.

6 Likes

The guy has 18 million bucks and is dating Brenda Song… I’d say he is doing ok.

4 Likes

(Google Brenda Song) … Ah, right. He’s doing ok.

2 Likes

probably the coolest Pin in existence.

12 Likes

Squirtle Squad is the only gang affiliation I agree with.

1 Like

I’ve sent a surprise flower delivery to my grandma for no reason. She doesn’t live near my place and I can’t see her as much as I would like it since the pandemic… She is a very social person (unlike meeee ahah) so I know it’s really hard for her to stay at home alone that much. I hope it will brighten up her day a little :slightly_smiling_face:

I also bought some black fabric to make a dress. I want to get back to sewing a little more since I made a dress for my mom’s birthday. I have been thinking about what I would like to do and I thought to myself “Heeey what if I tried to do Diana’s dress in Mendoza :upside_down_face:” Honestly I don’t really know if I’ll make it, but hey, I’ll find something to do with black fabric if I fail :laughing:

14 Likes

Well the Providence pin doesn’t exist yet, so I’ll have to agree with you :wink: nice buy tho! Are you gonna put it on a jacket or a bag?

My grandma’s the same :smile: I’m getting her an Easter present too, not that that’s a thing just because I need excuse to give presents. Gonna be a donation to a charity and some whiskey (the only two things she’d appreciate :joy:)

Hopefully if you post pics again they don’t get stolen, maybe a big Mk II watermark in the middle? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I think I’ll put it on a jacket and i bought two in case i lose one

3 Likes

Managed to score a full set of the poison vials props from Etsy. Shout out to Hollowman from Reddit who pointed me in the right direction (not sure if he’s on HMF or not)

Will go nicely with my other props :sweat_smile:

@H011OWMAN !!

19 Likes

Same except that my grandma is more a rum enthusiast. I bought her a bottle of rum for Christmas. But she loves flowers too and she is able to keep a bouquet of flowers alive for weeks. That’s sorcery or something :laughing:

Ahah good idea :stuck_out_tongue: This dress probably won’t be finished for months, so the person who stole it might need a new profile picture at that time :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

He is. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! Amended the post to tag him :sweat_smile: what a community we have!

1 Like

Thanks for the shout out & you’re welcome!

Would love to see the entire collection!

1 Like

Will post some pics :heart_eyes:

Got the Darth Sidious from the Unleashed Series.

He comes with a different pair of hands, with force lightning but i prefer it this way.
His Robe is also not nearly as shiny as it is in the photos :grin:

18 Likes

Never seen good old Sheev do the famous Marilyn Monroe pose.

8 Likes

I finally got a secondary monitor, I’ve been managing with just one for too long.

18 Likes

I bought Tenet and Rogue One on 4K Blu-ray

As well as some new beard supplies to keep my man mane healthy

These products I really enjoy, the quality is great and the scents are good, not to overpowering. You get double the amount of oil and balm compared to other brands and they give you 42% off it you order 3 products. Plus they throw in a free Beard Brush made from wood and Boar hair.

6 Likes

Cola, Limes, Sugar and a bottle of Havana Club. :drooling_face:

8 Likes

I bought a snazzy new pair of non-slip shoes.

12 Likes