What was your last purchase? 2.0

oh

2 Likes

Got two new records today. The first one is Busta Rhymes, beautifully made and really great sound! Listened to it a lot on Spotify and finally got the record:

The second one is «The Lasters» by Fred Deakin. The older ppl on this forum probably know him from Lemon Jelly. He sent me the record with a nice note:

8 Likes

That’s a really cool looking record. What turntable is that?

It’s a classic Technics SL1210 MK2

2 Likes

I got the Technics SL-2000, use to be my father’s.

3 Likes

That’s a great record player! Direct drive and good handling.

1 Like

Looks like a hell of a machine. I bought my first one, an audio-technica lp-120x about a year ago. The design must be based off classic technics like yours.

1 Like

Audio-Technica are really good record players. I often recommend those to friends.

1 Like

It’s so comfy!

19 Likes

A couple of new t-shirts.

10 Likes

Finally took the time to get a new phone. :smiley:

After holding on to the old one for probably too long. :open_mouth:

16 Likes

I got this a few weeks ago, but today’s the first time I’m wearing it.

The Splatoon 2 x Super Mario celebration shirt – specifically the Super Star version. (I know, that was the losing team… I just like that design better.)
I figure it should be something unique but non-specific enough that it’s cool to wear outdoors (and keeps me cool in the sun as well). I like the underground punk vibes of the design.

5 Likes

Bought the Jabra Elite Active 75t today, I needed or rather wanted a new pair of earbuds for working out.

I been using the One Plus Bullet Wireless up until now for a couple of years, but they have always been bugging me. The more angular design have been unconfutable and the wire connecting each earbud, would often result in the music being paused when doing pullups, rows, Military press and so on. So I decided to treat myself with this years tax return.

6 Likes

It’s not here yet but I just bought Kirby Triple Deluxe for my fiancee’s birthday in a couple weeks.

They love Kirby but didn’t play any of the 3DS games which I hear are the best games in series

6 Likes

Dummy rounds. Very colorful.

6 Likes

14 Likes

The blue ones in particular look like lipstick tubes, very Alias lol

3 Likes

:joy: my wife said the same thing about the orange ones.

1 Like

That’s what I said as well! Especially the ones that come in the Halloween makeup kits

2 Likes

Reminds me of this

4 Likes