What was your last purchase? 2.0

Why is this age restricted? What kind of a children’s mascot is considered offensive to people? First it was Tony the Tiger and now this?

https://youtu.be/xRBsU5PfL8c

3 Likes

I guess it’s his furry fanbase. Afaik they spammed Tonys Twitter Account with inappropriate sexual messages and stuff, so they silenced it.
Maybe its restricted so kids cant read how someone wants his ass “frosted” with Tonys cum or something.

10 Likes

Vanilla is a real old flavour of Coke, at least in Australia.

1 Like

Did you have a Coffee plus Vanilla flavour? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t know, I am neither a coke drinker or a coffee drinker.

1 Like

But you might’ve seen or heard about

1 Like

Nope, why would I? I hate both active ingredients of the brew. Also our country only has a sugar free variant so far.

1 Like

And miss the opportunity to teach them while they’re young not to read the comments? There really is no calculating the damage caused by helicopter parenting.

5 Likes

Pre-ordered this.

I love these things so much!

7 Likes

Bought a new Toyota Yaris today, been waiting over a half year for it to arrive.

19 Likes

Awesome, how do you like it? :relaxed:

3 Likes

So far it’s nice, not been driving to far and to be fair I got it less then an hour ago. But a big improvement from the old car.

7 Likes

Did you custom order it and/or purchase it and it just went into covid delay?

Either way congrats on the new car. I like the colour you chose too.

1 Like

Yes it was custom, it was made out from our wishes. Not that it’s anything special, but it’s assembled with the specs we chose. Plus covid-19 did delay it as well.

2 Likes

Well I’m glad it there now! Don’t say it isn’t special. Anytime you take the time to order something the way you want it then it means something. From houses all the way down to an ice cream sundae.

1 Like

Oh I’m more then happy with it, it’s special to me. It’s not a big car, fancy. It got a lot nice luxury features, like Android/Apple Play, reverse view camera, Adaptive speed control and so on. Cars are extremely expensive in Denmark, we got a 85% extra charge of the first 202.000 dkk.

2 Likes

85% tax on the first 202.000? Wow! We have some luxury taxes on high priced cars but they work the other way. The tax would be the same across the first part of the cars cost and then after you hit some high dollar amount there is an additional tax on the rest.

In 17 it got lowered from 180% to 150% and from 105 to 85% on smaller cars. We got some of the highest registrations costs on cars in the world, expect Singapore.

1 Like

Got some new additions to my soundtrack collection!

7 Likes

Well, my Xiaomi saga is hopefully coming to end. I found XRN 10 5G for great price, so I bought it. It has some issues resolved (better color, earphonejack is up) but speakers are still down and it’s too big. Dont think I could really do better for that price.

5 Likes