What was your last purchase? 2.0

Taking advantage of the Steam and GMG sales.

11 Likes

What’s this?! A newcomer in the Zone?

My recommendation for the order to play is SoC, CoP and CS. SoC and CS also have their own unofficial patches called The Zone Reclamation Project and Sky Reclamation Project which are a must have, especially the patch for CS.
If you ever have questions, ask away on the STALKER thread. I’m a walking encyclopedia when it comes to the STALKER games and I’ll gladly help a fellow stalker :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks man. I might see if I can try one of these games next week after I get my new harddrive put in my PC. I’ll come to your thread when I’m ready to begin. :+1:

4 Likes

Got an USB and an external hard drive for backups, mostly programs, games, patches and saves.

10 Likes

Holosun HE403C-GR for my CZ Scorpion Evo pistol. I’ve waited to long to put a red dot on it. (yes, the ATF considers that a pistol for those not familiar with firearms :rofl: )

Not mine but like this -

Also bought a few big bags of dog food and stuff :wink:

Never heard of that flash drive brand.

And if you really value the data you put on that external drive, I’d run a SSD in an enclosure instead. USB powered mechanical drives are nightmare fuel for me :rofl:

Not to shit on your purchases, I’m just speaking from experience.

9 Likes

Been expanding my portable collection for a while.

I now own every dual screen Yoshi game.

7 Likes

I know, had an USB die on my a while ago and had a few important things on it though nothing serious. I’ll use the USB mainly for programs backups and patches that can come in handy after a PC formatting and the external HDD for backups for retail games, some game alphas (I collect some of those) and other big files that I’m lazy to redownload everytime or are just a nightmare to get hold of. It’s actually the reason why I bought one, was running out of free space on Mega :grin:

4 Likes

That’s a nice little upgrade there; did you go green or red dot?

3 Likes

Green dot. I like green with smaller windowed sights. It’s easier to see.

3 Likes

I don’t have any reflex type sights but, I have a green laser on my home defence pistol. I also think green is easier to see.

3 Likes

Just ordered this

Arrives on Wednesday.
Hope it will fit my case

10 Likes

There’s always a fix!

9 Likes

According to its specifications I won’t need that :slight_smile:
But I’m bit worried it says it takes 2.7 slots, though I should have 3

5 Likes

Or just leave the case open.

8 Likes

I caved. All 12x Location Displates. Goddamn it.

13 Likes

Bonkers. Thats too expensive. I hope you didnt go for the xl ones. :smile:

Thinking about one or two myself though.

5 Likes

Reprint of the '54 original Godzilla Poster. God i wish i could read Japanese, i wonder what’s all written there. :thinking::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Medium only, haha! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Ouch! :smile:

Can you share some up close pictures when they arrive? Would love to see them closer than what the preview allows.

Im a little envious now. The art style they chose really fits here i think.

4 Likes

Will do. :+1: Might be a while before I can share pictures of them mounted, because I already have a bunch of non-Hitman art up across most of the walls in my apartment so I am going to need to do some creative re-arranging when deciding where to mount these (and obviously, I’ll want to find a space where I can put them all up together).

But when they arrive I’ll post some photos of the plates just on my sofa or something so that people here can have a closer look at the real things rather than the website images. I’m interested to see how they turn out myself!

4 Likes