What was your last purchase? 2.0

All 12?? Haha how do you have space on the walls for that?

3 Likes

I’ve got the smallest size for all of them (Medium), which is 45cm tall by 32cm wide and approx. equivalent to the size of an A3 sheet of paper. I’ve got a wall in mind and I’m thinking that I’ll do 2x rows of 6, but I’ll have to move some other things about to free up the space.

4 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

5 Likes

The top left:
水爆大怪獣映画
A Film of Hydrogen Bomb Giant Monster

“ゴジラ” “Godzilla”

Text on the right side:
ゴジラか科学兵器か驚異と戦慄の一大攻防戦!
Godzilla, scientific weapons, a great battle of wonder and horror!

放射能を吐く大怪獣の暴威は日本全土を恐怖のドン底に叩き込んだ!
The violence of a large monster that spits radioactivity has smashed the whole Japan into the bottom of horror!

There you go. I looked up references from Japanese Wikipedia: :wink:

8 Likes

Haha amazing, thank you :heart:

Thats btw the only word i can “read” in Japanese :smile::smile:

3 Likes

Bought the iPhone SE gen.2 with 128 GB storage.

I didn’t really want to switch from Android. However I hate large smartphones and I hate home buttons that are integrated into the screen. I don’t need a big display, I don’t use my phone to watch films or play games, so there is little need for a big screen.

The only choice was to switch to Apple’s iPhone SE, it meet my requirements.

After using a for a couple of days, I love the size. It fits perfectly into my pocket without taking up to much space. That said there are few downsides, like the standard IOS keyboard. But all in all I’m happy with my purchase.

I choose go basic and go for the white iPhone. Instead of always having black phone.

10 Likes

3 more games to the collection. Already have SoC and CS on both Steam and GOG but I specifically wanted the retail version of SoC since it comes unpatched and I’m just THAT lazy to manually do the downgrade for the digital version :grin:
As for Rayman 2, I only played it a bit many years ago but never finished it. Rayman 3 was the one that I played the most, along with Rayman M which I’ll keep my eyes peeled for :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Rayman is a poor man’s version of Plok.

ASqZpbt

2 Likes

Maybe the first Rayman but not the 3D ones :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just wanted to know your thoughts on Rayman Raving Rabbids, no other reason for this reply.

1 Like

Well I used to enjoy playing several games on Wii. Those were the party style, local multiplayer games where you would mostly have fun with friends and families. There were some brilliant game mechanism I like, for instances, holding Wii remote to your ear like a mobile phone. Overall, it was fun with all those shenanigans and idiotic behaviors of rabbits.

But then I and other kids all grew up and have our own lives, so I don’t play them anymore. Hell, it feels like ages since I played a physical party game/table game with others, making me wonder sometimes that adulthood means loneliness and boredom. I probably should stop here to not bore you as well. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Inspiration by Crockett himself

3 Likes

I played it around the time it got released and I was actually fooled that it will be like Rayman 3 but it didn’t take too long until I realized that the entire game is just minigames.
Rayman 3 also had minigames but those were a side thing unlocked by playing a main, full fledged storyline. RRR was just minigames and awful ones too, on PC at least. It’s clear that the main platform it was developed for was the Wii so controlling everything with the mouse wasn’t gonna cut it.
And I wouldn’t have mind the game that much if Ubi returned to the classical format but with years passed, Rayman, their main mascot got pushed to the side for the Rabbids, the money makers.
So yeah, screw the rabbids / minions :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Tommy_Vercetty is not going to like this, at all.

5 Likes

Excellent! I have a Galco Miami classic. I think he wore a galco but it was the predecessor to the Miami classic. Mines in black though.

1 Like

Yesterday I purchased a vertical computer mouse, a tank top with freddy on it for my nephew (nightmare on elm street one), digital planner for journaling, a pair of silver earrings

3 Likes

Got myself some classic Hip Hop for the weekend. All brand new vinyl!

13 Likes

I picked up a few too yesterday since it was Record Store Day part 2.

La Dispute - Panorama
Chelsea Wolfe - Hiss Spun
Thrice - To Be Everywhere is to be Nowhere

8 Likes

On my mini vacation I was luck enough to make it out with three impulse purchases

A new silm wallet, a key organiser, a bottle of Mead.

And a beer, I can check into Untappd. Which neither my brother or father have checked in, might share it with them. I also bought a t-shirt from one of my favourite t-shirt brands.

10 Likes

Picked up 2 more Amiibos, Dark Samus, and Snake. Still hoping one day Nintendo decides to reprint their Joker Amiibo so I don’t have to pay like £40 for a second hand one. Will definetly be getting the Metroid Dread Amiibos when they drop.

10 Likes