13 Likes

They can pay me to stop.
8c7dd8f0c691ba99df97b223ff726847

11 Likes

In the Bizzaro world maybe.

5 Likes

jokes-on-youim-into-that-shit

10 Likes

I bought the iPad gen 9 with 64 GB on sale. I’ll buy the Logitech Touch combo keyboard and use it as a work laptop. Also as my main forum device. I only use my pc sparingly due to the current prices and I absolutely despise using my phone for writing. It will allow me to be more active and spread the anti bm gospel.

8 Likes

I purchased one From Software game along with this gadget.
Thanks to who ever created this economic masterpiece gadget - its a head massager (can be used as back massager)
Got back aches - WFH office works.
The four massages spins tiltedly like someone is massaging your head.

I suggest you may try this gadget if available in your country - free from head/back aches

8 Likes

Seems that it’s also great for cats :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy: Nice internet search on this…
so I m using a vet product :sweat_smile: height of marketing…
or product tested on mammals :rofl:

3 Likes

If it’s good for them then it might be good for you
3e1

2 Likes

So in my now growing movie collection I’m here to show two new additions and secondly my first two steelbooks ever.

Army Of Darkness 4K with Poster

The Fog 4K with Poster and Limited Print Vinyl

The Vinyl I’m very much looking forward to since it’s a continuation of John Carpenters collaboration with Sacred Bones for his films. This will be the fifth one so far with the first three being the first three Halloween films that were released in 4K back last year and the fourth being Escape From New York this past May.

9 Likes

I got the Soundtrack of The Thing on Vinyl, found it on a flea market. I’m a big fan of this movie, but who the fuck is this for? The soundtrack on its own is kinda… Strange and i cant imagine someone coming home from work after a long day, grab a drink, sit down on their couch and listen to an hour of this:

3 Likes

I heard it was really good. Never read it on school.

5 Likes

just spent 450 dollars on this record :face_with_thermometer: * not my photo *

6 Likes

Hefty price for a record. You must be a big fan! I saw her at Lollapalooza a couple years ago. She was good.

2 Likes

Oh ho ho this can be said about any type of music, but I’ll entertain this question. Usually in film making a first cut of a film is put together before a score is created. This is usually done so the composer can manifest music from what they seen on screen

That being said The Thing is notorious for having its score done even before a cut of the film was ready and Ennio Morricone kinda winged it created a score that fits the tone of the movie with a sense of dread, paranoia, isolation and the mysticism behind what is “the thing”.

Now personally The Thing and it’s score is something I wouldn’t actively put on blasting for everyone to hear, but that’s largely due to general opinion. It’s easier to explain Lady Gaga to a person then it is listening to repetitive beats from a 1980’s Monster Movie. So when it comes to film scores that’s reserved for my Air Pods when I’m doing tasks.

3 Likes

I am a massive fan! it’s so sad that all of her coloured vinyl are like 200+ dollars

1 Like

I hope she isn’t charging that for them! If they aren’t made anymore and have become collectible / sought after and there aren’t many around then I can understand the second hand price going up and up and up, but 200 for a record is pretty steep.

2 Likes

Well… I’ve got quite a few soundtracks in this style. My latest purchase:

And yes, I listen to this for almost an hour. Sometimes playing Hitman with no sound along to this. Great atmosphere!

3 Likes

Those records are pretty rare. They usually go for prices around $400 (EU version). For the US version of this disc $400 is even kind of cheap now. They sell for up to 600-700.

4 Likes

I think the original retail price was around 30-40 dollars, but i got a pretty good deal for one that’s sealed, i’m planning on spending 600 dollars on another one of her records :confused:

3 Likes