What was your last purchase? 2.0

Sometimes headphones are good when gaming, so I bought a pair…

16 Likes

Lifting straps that goes with my late bday present a Powerlifting belt, wrist wraps, knee sleeves and albow wraps. I don’t have all of the gear with today.

And I bought Bloodborne yesterday. So time to get gut and deadlift with for maximum strength.

12 Likes

My old mousepad had started to melt so I had to buy a new one.

15 Likes

Cool setup. Even the can of Monster Ultra suits your colour scheme.

5 Likes

I made a reservation ($5 deposit) towards a Steam Deck a couple days ago.

Why? It’s mainly due to the novelty of being able to play my entire Steam Library on the go. This is perfect for me since in 2023 I’ll be traveling a lot. And I want to play RDR2 on the go. Plus it’s just cool hardware.

now I’ll just need to get a good power bank.

8 Likes

For a nice walk around some significant places.
For the first time ever :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Recently I played Yakuza Kiwami (which also made me go back to the Yakuza 0 side content I still haven’t done), and playing oicho-kabu in the game reminded me that I’ve been meaning to get myself a deck of Nintendo kabufuda cards for years now (but somehow forgot about it lol).

I never bumped into one in any store, so I just finally ordered it a few weeks back :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

11 Likes
5 Likes

The 12 pack of 12oz cans was $5.39, so how much do you think the 10 pack of 7.5oz cans was? it was $5.79 :joy:

8 Likes

Gotta pay more to consume less calories.

5 Likes

I preordered Interpol’s new album a month ago and it’s taking a while to get here. (It was released on the 15th). Whatever, it will be worth it :fire:

11 Likes

I had the opportunity to buy a second Screen from a friend of mine for a very cheap price(the one on the left). Two screens come in handy especially when I have to write stuff for university, so I’m very happy that I was able to get it for such a nice price :partying_face:

14 Likes

Ordered this last month finally arrived woo hoo

8 Likes

I needed to buy an outfit for a wedding that I will visit in two weeks. And aside the outfit I found these ones and I couldn’t resist :see_no_evil:

I love the pink one with the In Utero cover!

15 Likes

Oh you like Nirvana? Name their 3 most frequently used words in songs and albums

6 Likes

Ok Boomer

5 Likes

7 Likes

Me whenever someone says they like Hichkas:

4 Likes

Also bought a Band Shirt, couldn’t resist the Rampage Reference :grin:

9 Likes