What was your last purchase? 2.0

I have been waiting like 4 years for this to be released.

13 Likes

they still make digimon games?

3 Likes

Digimon never really died, it just appeared that way as their advertising budget died and with some games never releasing outside of Japan.

They still make new anime and movies constantly too.

5 Likes

Nice. Why the long hype for it?

1 Like

The game was announced July 2018 and we got very few updates and many rumours it was cancelled. Every year they delayed it.

Apparently they changed studios half way through development so that’s why it took forever.

2 Likes

Please share screenshots if there’s Bearmon in the game. UmU

7 Likes

You have rewired my brain so I can’t see Bearmon without thinking of this forum.

7 Likes

Booked 2 movies in advance. The new Dragon Ball movie, which I’ve gone out of my way to avoid spoilers for. Looking forward to it, hope it can be at least nearly as good as Broly was. And the fancy new Star Trek: The Motion Picture 4K remaster, which is getting some limited screenings. Both in 3 weeks time.

7 Likes

My very last purchase was Horizon Zero Dawn on my PS5.

3 Likes

Bought a USB fan, sadly there was only a RPG version.

9 Likes

That’s your performance boosted by 0.06%.

3 Likes

I recently bought 3 months of gamepass for just 1€.

6 Likes

Now I need to purchase aspiration and desire for riding it at least occasionally :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I purchased another handy gadget - it is a coconut driller.
With this I shifted from hard work (cleaver) to this precise and neat driller.
I love coconut water, it is one of a natural health drink.

Fun part is after I empty the water - I fill Fanta to it through the hole and plug it back :crazy_face:(Fanta stays filled inside neatly without leaking) and gift it to my cousin - as a prank. Their reaction was awesome when they find Fanta inside a coconut :rofl:

13 Likes

Haven’t they questioned a plug? :slight_smile:
I mean it would be kind of strange and suspicious to see it was holed :slightly_smiling_face:
Or you hammered the plug tightly and invisibly?

1 Like

Its totally invisible once it gets inside… only a faded circle, would scratch that part to make it look more natural… he he…
trust me try this prank, their face looks hilarious once they see cold drink inside.

5 Likes

Bought a shelf

12 Likes

Not really a purchase

But thanks to @Clemens_IOI and IO

22 Likes

Really nice, but where is my Codename 47 VIP Community Shirt, Clemens? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Sorry mate they stopped producing them around 22 years ago.

6 Likes