What was your last purchase? 2.0

Maybe the danish postal service is just really, really slow? I hope it says “Druglord” on the Front.

4 Likes

Yeah, you know what they say- ‘Never say never!’

3 Likes

Mine :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It’s horrible inefficient and expensive. But at least we are extremely ahead when it comes to technology, everything can be done online from bank to city hall. We have not used fax machines since the late 2000’s. I know this is still a thing in Germany and 90% of all purchases is with credit card. Germany can sometimes be a cultural shock when we visit :joy:

3 Likes

Yep, because the fucking politicians do all they can to hinder progress. We are like 20 years behind on communication, internet and stuff, Angela Merkel said in 2013 “the internet is new territory for all of us”, like wtf? We had an internet connection in '97 in my parents home.
Everything is expensive and keeps increasing, and now that shit with the gas from Russia, the fuckin covid regulations will come back in autumn and I’m just so fed up with all of this bullshit here.

I just want to get away and do something i enjoy, i dont know, start a Crocodile Farm or something.

EDIT: sorry for the rant, my last “purchase” was a 1030€ bill from the vet clinic, my Cat Henry couldn’t pee anymore because he had little stones and sand in his bladder, he was 5 days in the animal hospital… At least hes home now and healthy again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I’ve never seen that skin before. It looks pretty nice though! Then again, I own 4 jet blacks and 1 blue sooo… I’d say that about anything!

3 Likes

No apologies needed, I would assume your rent is low what with the bad internet and lack of central heating and all.

4 Likes

Not to forget the rights for women, racism, the gap between rich and poor……. At the moment I feel the “german stinginess” in so many parts it’s getting ridiculous :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Can’t wait for my gas bill though… someone needs a kidney?

7 Likes

Unironically would love a german kidney for my collection

6 Likes

How much do you offer?

4 Likes

Kidney of a German, heart of a Frank, brain of a Liechtensteiner, stomach of an Italian and eyes of an Austria. Put them together and you get Captain Neutral, Switzerland’s premier superhero.

6 Likes

Yeah how much?

3 Likes
3 Likes

£3.50 or $3.50. Heck even €3.50
Take it or leave it

2 Likes

Get outta here Loch Ness Monster!

3 Likes

Yes, I have the tree fiddy alas

2 Likes

It’s around 22k USD in Iran :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

‘Hitman 3 Enforcer’

Daaaamn, are you the official Community Bouncer now? :sunglasses: :guardsman:

3 Likes

sick shirt!

…but where’s the white dot over your head??

6 Likes

So since May 2022 I’ve been steadily recollecting LEGO Star Wars sets I’ve had as a child NIB (with a few additions that I’ve always wanted as well). This usually ranged between sets released between 2006-2012. The process of making this a possibility involved a lot of time searching for decent prices since a lot of places like eBay have resellers who do absurd markup prices for sets that aren’t highly sought after so it’s been a lot of counter offering and haggling.

I’ve procured three new additions to the collection which makes three sets left before I consider my collection “complete”.

I have a few white whale’s out there, but realistically I’ll just have to wait for them since they are well out of my price range for now.

13 Likes