What was your last purchase? 2.0

like all other sonic games, it’s bad

2 Likes

Are there any games except Hitman you do like? Doesn’t seem that way.

3 Likes

I like the original gow trilogy, i dislike the reboot. And i like plenty of other games

2 Likes

10 Likes

Silvereyes be like
7ac

9 Likes

OK, maybe some Sonic games are bad. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

To rephrase, of all the sonic games ive played (sonic 1,2, 3 & knuckles, sonic adventure 1, 2 and 2 dx but only the multiplayer, 06, generations, colors, unleashed, lost world, mania) i thought 90% was utter garbage with the rest being mediocre

5 Likes

Well, at least you tried I guess. I love/like most of that list.

I’m currently 5 hours into Frontiers and am actually really enjoying it for the most part.

3 Likes

Playstation5, at last I have one.

8 Likes

11 Likes

With some birthday (cash) gifts coming in, got to buy Galaxy Buds 2. So far so good.

It’s quite small and barely visible, which makes it comfortable.

I heard it wouldn’t have voice detect and 360 audio, but the latter was available in menu and I also noticed a sound drop when someone started talking to me.

9 Likes

I bought a mythical unicorn! :unicorn:

It’s crazy how hard it still is to find these things. 2 YEARS after launch! I’m so grateful to have the time, money, and luck to get this today, I guess as a little birthday present to myself!

Didn’t get any special store bundle, I didn’t want it to get too expensive. Just the console and digital game one, since I knew today was its release, and therefore a guaranteed day stores got their PS5 shipments in.

(Starbucks may give me stress but it do give me money :relaxed:)

17 Likes

Honestly after two years it depends on where you live now. Ive been to more rural Walmarts recently here in Pennsylvania and saw PS5’s and Series X’s on shelf ready to be purchased compared to the Walmarts in more developed denser areas near me.

I know that it’s a case by case basis, but after two years I’ve finally been seeing them on Store Shelves. Regardless of that have fun and enjoy the haptic feedback!

4 Likes

Thanks!

It’s definitely exciting, and now I’ve got a bit more work to do, figure out the measurements and where I’m gonna fit this chonky beast in the media room. Plus, what games are next-gen upgradable, which are free, which cost money, etc.
Very interested to try the controller tech demo included in the console.

Wow same day, good job! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Played it, it is very cute and they loaded it with a punch of references to the older Playstations. Good way to kill a few hours.

6 Likes

And the music is great too.

3 Likes

The lyrics aren’t quite there yet, but the beat to the GPU song is stuck in my head today.

5 Likes

Didn’t knew there are lyrics too :smiley:

4 Likes

When you get past the PS2 level and they play the old PS2 start-up music or how the PS3 level ends with the skybox being the default PS3 theme (even the default colour too). A lot of care went into a simple tech demo.

5 Likes

They’re pretty faint, but they’re there. You can also see a giant GPU on a mountain in the background of the level, and it mouths along with the lyrics the entire time! It’s pretty cute

4 Likes