What was your last purchase? 2.0

Happy birthday Quinn :partying_face:

Then you need a vacuum chamber next.

grafik

8 Likes

Happy Birthday :hugs:

I need that in the whole house. I’m very obsessed about these things

4 Likes

Christmas present from me to myself

18 Likes

I want to play with that :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I bought a Venom Christmas sweater.
This is actually my happy face

19 Likes

Allow me to disagree on that part :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

You little stalker :joy:

11 Likes

Bit of a late reply, but I’m still using my old 3090.

3 Likes

Thought I’d have a look at some hitman lore

10 Likes

All the Hitman LORE is in the games or if it’s a book written by IO. Everything else is headcanon :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I agree but I gotta hit that 20 character minimum somehow :smile:

3 Likes

only a month late but happy birthday @Quinn

you the real mvp

6 Likes

2 Likes

This came in to the store while i was working today, i loved the look of it but i know most “art” sets are usually around the 150 - 180 euro range. But when i saw this one was only 100 euros and me having a 20% shop discount made this an instant buy.

14 Likes

That looks great, kindof thing I would try and find a place to actually frame it like an actual picture.

In Lego rumours, it is rumoured that after the one off Sonic set we got in 2021, Sonic will actually be getting a proper small range of sets, 5 sets ranging from $30 to $100, August 1st 2023. Whether that materialises, I guess we’ll see. Personally I hope it means getting more minifigures of Tails, Knuckles etc.

1 Like

it actually comes with a brick built frame and to elements on the back to hang it up like a proper painting, tis great.

that’d be nice, apart from the 1x1 finger pain hellhole that was the green hill zone floor in the standalone set, that stand alone set is still the best gaming set lego released. So i hope that rumour comes true. if not only for the unique new molds but for the sets themselves too.

Though i reckon if they were gonna be based on anything they are gonna be based on that new tv show where shadow shows up in green hill zone rather than irl Chicago

1 Like

I wanted to buy another mini fridge to my dorm room because the one we have has a tiny little problem and is that it only freezes, not that only the freezer works, the entire mini fridge only freezes the food, so we had to put only stuff that we wanted to freeze, so for a while I was looking for one, and a girl from another dorm was actually looking to sell hers, apparentely, she dumb, like dumb dumb, she painted it white so it would go nice with the walls, I legit thought I’ve met enough dumb people in my life, but oh well, she came outta no where.

9 Likes

A lottery ticket. Megamillions is over a billion again.

4 Likes

Put the fridge that freezes on top of the one that doesn’t and it’s almost like you have a normal fridge. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Bruh, for real

2 Likes