What was your last purchase? 2.0

Knit shirts are back !!

7 Likes

It is time… to finally hang up that kurzgesagt calendar!

Very cool stuff! Very sciency! I don’t really want to write on it because it’s so nice, but we shall see.

Love their art, and how they can make such detailed drawings with just simple, round shapes.

9 Likes

Don’t let Todd know I got this, okay?

9 Likes

He’s always watching with his evil brain scanning device!!! MAHAHAHAH!!!

3 Likes

Where did you find this photo of my grandpa?

3 Likes

B.J. Blazkowicz and the Crystal Skull, in theaters soon.

4 Likes

I won’t tell if you won’t tell

7 Likes

It was back on Saturday, but I bought a white Nintendo Switch (OLED). This would be the first Nintendo system I’ve ever bought. No, I bought an N64 for KI Gold way back whenever. But later sold it to my older sister to give to her son for Christmas. The first thing I did was download some games from their eStore.

Metroid Dread (Demo)
Sega Ages: Space Harrier, Shinobi, Out Run
Capcom Arcade (1 & 2): Black Tiger, Final Fight,
Namco Museum, Arcade Pac: (all the games on that)

There might’ve been some others I can’t recall at the moment. I didn’t bring it with me to work (where I’m at now as of posting this). I bring enough stuff already, I don’t need an additional small box/case to carry something that will keep me from doing any work. I already have the front desk computer for that. :smile:

6 Likes

It showed up yesterday and I LOVE IT, so I ordered four more.

12 Likes

Whoa, now it makes sense where Silvio Caruso brought all the guards uniforms from! :joy:

5 Likes

They are wearing more bowling shirts. They look similar but the ones they wear match the material and texture of a dress shirt with a real collar and real cuffs. The ones I ordered are knit and have a softer collar and short sleeves (almost like a button up cardigan sweater that has no sleeves).

Villa Caruso guards have something more like this with long sleeves.

5 Likes

Bought the Nintendo Switch SNES and Mega Drive controllers. Will mostly use them on PC but it’ll make playing the older games more enjoyable on the Switch if I feel like it.

7 Likes

SNES controller is the best controller Nintendo ever had and still second favorite controller of all time, it has been de-throned by the PS5 Controller.

4 Likes

I know this is a Hitman forum, but i haven’t played Blood Money since the good old Xbox 360 days! So i brought it! Sounds dumb now, but it’s all good

4 Likes

I have 2SA, Contracts, BM, & Absolution on X360. I keep it around in case I want to play them. Always a fun time. I hooked it up a few months back to replay some of the Japan levels in H2SA. My wife wants to get rid of it so badly bc we’re short on space but I can’t let it go.

6 Likes


The waste management consultant attire.

6 Likes

:notes: Ave Maria :notes:

Screw the game, i don’t want to leave the menus!

4 Likes

Bought my first New Game of 2022.


I have a weird history with the Wizarding World where I was first introduced to it with the movies, fortunately I read the book and in some instances listened to the audio books as well. I’ve been following the game since it was leaked a long time ago and am looking forward to a relatively darker story set in this world.

Also two new 4K Steelbooks in my ever expanding movie Library.

Scream (1996) 4K
image
I missed out on the first run and resellers are charging an arm and a leg for it. Fortunately they are reprinting it and I got it at a normal retail price.

Scream 2 4K


Recently released for the 25th anniversary of the film. I’ll be eagerly waiting to procure Scream 3 in the foreseeable future.

4 Likes

Hasn’t the series been like that since The Goblet of Fire? That’s actually why I stopped being interested in the rest of the HP movies / games. Being a child in a magical world is more pleasant than edgy horny teenagers fighting against bald wizard and his edgy followers.

3 Likes

iam looking forward to a story not written by a racist terf, will probably pirate this game to not give the wizarding world any money

3 Likes