What was your last purchase? 2.0

Nice setup, what are you going to get for the GPU?

1 Like

Okay hold up

1. Bagels are a great purchase in any case. But more seriously:
  2. Don’t be so down on yourself, mate. You’ve made it this far you can get out of your crap situation with patience and help (naturally). We (speaking for everyone here) only buy things that we can because we have the ability to buy stuff, if you (or anyone) cannot buy such things, it doesn’t matter, i used to be in your shoes, hardly being able to afford basic needs (i was going through some serious shit) and i pulled through and so can you just believe in yourself and you will get through it, i know, you know, heck even God knows it (if you believe in him ofc).
    Anywho I’ve probably bored you to bothers, by posting this so have a duck for your troubles:
3 Likes

While the cool kids are playing Planet Zoo and are waiting for Hogwarts Legacy, I’m sticking to the OGs and since I had fun playing The Urbz on the PS2, I decided to get Bustin’ Out too.

Also is it just me or those Platinum re-releases were just plain fugly :thinking:

8 Likes

I went to buy the hot cocoa, but it was sold out. I should have just left the site, but I am weak so I ended up getting a 36 piece box.

11 Likes

A new (old) GPU for my XP PC, the Nvidia GeForce 6600 :nerd_face:

Now I can try out all the new games that the cool kids play!

8 Likes

I am very happy to share that now my PS5 is black but at the same time I am mad because I can see how quickly dust settles on it.

14 Likes

It was my birthday today and I’d planned to go record shopping, but I got called into work 6 hours early. Luckily I work in the same building as one of my favourite record stores.

15 Likes

Happy Birthday Bruddah!!

6 Likes

Happy birthday! And sounds like a very good record, enjoy!

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Quinn :partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy birthday, my rock loving friend! :metal:

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday, Quinn! I hope you enjoy that new Samurai release very much! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy birthday Quinn :partying_face:

Then you need a vacuum chamber next.

grafik

8 Likes

Happy Birthday :hugs:

I need that in the whole house. I’m very obsessed about these things

4 Likes

Christmas present from me to myself

18 Likes

I want to play with that :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I bought a Venom Christmas sweater.
This is actually my happy face

19 Likes

Allow me to disagree on that part :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

You little stalker :joy:

11 Likes

Bit of a late reply, but I’m still using my old 3090.

3 Likes