What was your last purchase? 2.0

Fun Fact, I love Tim Jacobus‘s Goosebumps Art. Also have a soft spot for the first run of Goosebumps Novels and the 90’s Anthology show.

But since I love Tim Jacobus’s Art I saw the opportunity to get a shirt and took it.

10 Likes

Loved the books, i remember the one were the family’s dad creates a Plant Doppelgänger of himself in the Lab in the basement.

Creepy af

7 Likes

First time I read a choose your own adventure was Goosebumps. Turn to page 7 if you follow her. Turn to page 84 if you went home bc you got hungry. :joy:

5 Likes

Give Yourself Goosebumps. A complete set of those books which is 42 in total is sought after by hardcore fans.

4 Likes

I don’t know if it was totally complete, but my elementary school library had a ton of those choose your own adventure Goosebumps books and I read them all. The only one I can still remember somewhat is the one in a wax museum

6 Likes

That is some nice looking car. It suits you. Now dress all black and pose for us :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Got myself a tiny record player. It works! And it came with three tiny Czarface-Records. Of course it doesn’t sound great but it’s fun!

12 Likes

A wheel (My first since one plastic fantastic I had for my Pentium 3 back in the 90’s) and a pair of sneakers.

Only played some Forza Horizon 5 so far, but dang, what a difference =)


12 Likes

So do you wear the pumas while using the wheel and pedals? Puma makes the formula one drivers shoes. All of them for every team :joy:

3 Likes

Nah, they’re too chunky for that, uses another pair :wink:

2 Likes

These? :joy: so expensive that’s crazy ! Why would you want racing boots anyway? There are so many comfy driving shoes that won’t make your feet hot :hot_face:

3 Likes

People are slaves to style who knows. I think the most expensive shoe I bought was Boots but that’s cause I needed something for the snow.

3 Likes

Nah, just a regular pair of Adidas Superstar =)

2 Likes

Surprisingly, the racing games are much more convenient with a wheel indeed.
I myself played only American\Euro Truck Simulator on a wheel.
But still, it’s a huge difference

1 Like

Aloha!

14 Likes

https://youtu.be/uwK98A03qcI?t=68

11 Likes

GTA Spin-off but it is a Phoenix Wright styled game about Ken Rosenberg.

5 Likes

I bought my first car a few weeks ago and my friend gifted me this:

20 Likes


3 bags of cmf series 24. Feeled them out because there was literally nothing else to do at work today

10 Likes

Ummm so as awesome as the lizard toy is… SHOW US THE CAR! What colour is it? Have you painted/vinyl stickered Godzilla fire breath on the sides yet? Does it have lots of room in the trunk? Is the gas refill port on the driver or passenger side? Maybe it came with a cassette deck (extra cool points if it did). We want to know these things❗️

7 Likes