What was your last purchase? 2.0

It was back on Saturday, but I bought a white Nintendo Switch (OLED). This would be the first Nintendo system I’ve ever bought. No, I bought an N64 for KI Gold way back whenever. But later sold it to my older sister to give to her son for Christmas. The first thing I did was download some games from their eStore.

Metroid Dread (Demo)
Sega Ages: Space Harrier, Shinobi, Out Run
Capcom Arcade (1 & 2): Black Tiger, Final Fight,
Namco Museum, Arcade Pac: (all the games on that)

There might’ve been some others I can’t recall at the moment. I didn’t bring it with me to work (where I’m at now as of posting this). I bring enough stuff already, I don’t need an additional small box/case to carry something that will keep me from doing any work. I already have the front desk computer for that. :smile:

6 Likes

It showed up yesterday and I LOVE IT, so I ordered four more.

11 Likes

Whoa, now it makes sense where Silvio Caruso brought all the guards uniforms from! :joy:

4 Likes

They are wearing more bowling shirts. They look similar but the ones they wear match the material and texture of a dress shirt with a real collar and real cuffs. The ones I ordered are knit and have a softer collar and short sleeves (almost like a button up cardigan sweater that has no sleeves).

Villa Caruso guards have something more like this with long sleeves.

4 Likes

Bought the Nintendo Switch SNES and Mega Drive controllers. Will mostly use them on PC but it’ll make playing the older games more enjoyable on the Switch if I feel like it.

7 Likes

SNES controller is the best controller Nintendo ever had and still second favorite controller of all time, it has been de-throned by the PS5 Controller.

4 Likes

I know this is a Hitman forum, but i haven’t played Blood Money since the good old Xbox 360 days! So i brought it! Sounds dumb now, but it’s all good

4 Likes

I have 2SA, Contracts, BM, & Absolution on X360. I keep it around in case I want to play them. Always a fun time. I hooked it up a few months back to replay some of the Japan levels in H2SA. My wife wants to get rid of it so badly bc we’re short on space but I can’t let it go.

6 Likes

The waste management consultant attire.

5 Likes

:notes: Ave Maria :notes:

Screw the game, i don’t want to leave the menus!

3 Likes

Bought my first New Game of 2022.

I have a weird history with the Wizarding World where I was first introduced to it with the movies, fortunately I read the book and in some instances listened to the audio books as well. I’ve been following the game since it was leaked a long time ago and am looking forward to a relatively darker story set in this world.

Also two new 4K Steelbooks in my ever expanding movie Library.

Scream (1996) 4K
I missed out on the first run and resellers are charging an arm and a leg for it. Fortunately they are reprinting it and I got it at a normal retail price.

Scream 2 4K

Recently released for the 25th anniversary of the film. I’ll be eagerly waiting to procure Scream 3 in the foreseeable future.

4 Likes

Hasn’t the series been like that since The Goblet of Fire? That’s actually why I stopped being interested in the rest of the HP movies / games. Being a child in a magical world is more pleasant than edgy horny teenagers fighting against bald wizard and his edgy followers.

3 Likes

iam looking forward to a story not written by a racist terf, will probably pirate this game to not give the wizarding world any money

3 Likes

PS1 Hagrid isn’t in it so I ain’t buying also no Quidditch either. Also the game only has 26 spells, even Morrowind had 80 (not counting the spellcrafting system)

3 Likes

Morrowind with both Tribunal and Bloodmoon has 277 pre-made spells across 119 unique spell effects and 6 schools of magic :nerd_face:

Actually those 277 are different from ones than you’d normally buy from spell sellers. Those are from birthsigns, shrines and quest rewards. Not sure how many pre-made spells that can be bought are there but it can’t be only 80 since there are ~40 spells only in Alteration :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe it was Skyrim’s spell count (or the base game, you are counting the DLCs) either way pretty much all of the notable Elder Scrolls games have more spells that the fucking Wizarding World. You have even less if you want to be a good wizard and not use the Geneva Suggested spells the game has. (The game has no morality system according to the devs so you can go nuts with the no-no spells.)

2 Likes

Oblivion is infamous thanks to the the removal of the Levitation spell because major cities are in a different game cell than the wilderness. The devs came up with the “Levitation Act” for the lore which banned it’s use and it’s baffling when you think that an evil necromancer like the King of Worms or hell, even Mehrunes Dagon’s invasion army had to follow this rule :rofl:

1 Like

I meant the Forbidden Spells from the Harry Potter but it is nice that the might Cyrodil Empire devoted time to banning flying.

2 Likes

cues my OP Custom Spells I made in Morrowind that definitely would be made illegal

3 Likes

Like anyone in Morrowind would care about the Empire’s laws :grin:

1 Like