HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

You can send the game EXE file to me via a PM and I can add support to SMF - Epic already has ansel unlock support but @Kevin_Rudd didn’t send me the Steam version.

1 Like

Without “NoCollision” support I assume because I use the Epic version + AnselUnlock + NoCollision, and SMF reject this modification.

I don’t know if it’s easy for you to deal with all these cases in SMF. And after a game update, you need to change exes valid hashes every time or you have another way ?

Yes; the intention is to prevent issues like game files being deleted or ResourceLib versions being out-of-date.

If you also send your EXE I can add support for your version.

HITMAN3.exe (3.140.0.0 - EPIC version)
MD5: 5CCF26521759936226AC1A699C6470B6
SHA-1: 70BD3AAFC6284F45080CC81A12210674B733F640

Changes :

83 F8 0F 75 1C 0F 54 => 83 F8 0F EB 1C 0F 54 (Ansel unlock)
E8 6D 0C 00 00 44 => 90 90 90 90 90 44 (Ansel no collision)

Agent 47 Moved His Freelancer Safehouse to Whittleton Creek…

21 Likes

I had always hoped to see a bonus mission of freeform training and the final test retextured and combined as a single map, like a target’s yacht docked at their private airfield.

1 Like

Cheers Atampy, will send you a PM :+1:

1 Like

Considering taking the new first person mod for a spin. Is there any special considerations that I should take into account? I remember reading something about it on Nexus requiring something about SMF each time I use SMF (which is often, since I edit a file from another mod related to weapons).

They’re probably talking about the collision fix which edits the game exe directly (really something you shouldn’t do, from what I’ve observed, the patches they made could be made as an SMF mod to the game’s files). This modification of the exe breaks SMF.

So don’t use the Collision Fix? It may not be important if I can get around it.

Part one: Yes, that mod works OK without the file to change the EXE.

Part two: I know that I’ve harped on weapons mods a lot, but there’s one that I like from Nexus called Several Weapons Modifications. You can edit the Rubber Bullets file as far as damage to get the effect you want (per the mod maker, though he doesn’t state it on Nexus–I’ve been talking to him for a while about adds to that mod).

Going from that, I’d love for there to be a mod where you can go one step further and maybe edit the distance that the close/near/medium/far ranges for damage take effect, and maybe add or subtract body piercing capabilities.

I’ve also brought up those ideas with that mod maker as well. But if someone wants to make a different mod like this, be my guest :slight_smile: I’ve already gotten millions of miles out of the mod I mentioned.

1 Like

Ouch, there goes the neighborhood…

No offense, looks completely out of place m8.

1 Like

You realise this is for fun, nothing serious.

2 Likes

Can someone please help me?
I tried to install the NPC Mod for Hitman 3 and it just keeps saying “Attempting to find GlobalOutfitKit Pointer…”
I also tried to install the All Target Train Mod. Its now set to hidden but still downloadable through a secret link: Mod Overview Archived and the download at Hidden Download. But when i start the game with the Train Mod if I proceed to launch any Map it crashes :frowning:. Would it help if i tried to downgrade my Version?

1 Like

Freelancer Map Remover

No Colorado in Freelancer has been replaced by this new mod, which lets you deselect any and every map in the gamemode… though I would not recommend doing that

Remove the No Colorado mod if you have it, it will just cause trouble now

9 Likes

The train mod is old, and you shouldn’t bother downgrading for it. Far as I can tell its some dependency porting and outfit swaps. Nothing that takes too much effort with more modern gui tools like SMF and QNE.

3 Likes

No Infected

Mod remove Nabazov’s virus from final mission campaign Patient Zero

2 Likes

Nice. Playing with the thought of removing Santa Fortuna as the Game always gives me Targets inside or near the Mansion and getting in there isn’t a lot of Fun tbh.

1 Like

What is the current state of of mods on the PC game pass version of the game? I know there were issues when the game launched on game pass but has anything changed since?

Sorry if this has been discussed, I searched but couldn’t find an answer.

Just grab the mansion guard disguise off the corpse near the river by the construction site.