HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

Same here! But i play on ps

[quote=“Travis_IOI, post:1, topic:2964”]
Platform: PS4
Disc

Description : “Failed to fetch configuration” unable to connect to server after completing the game yesterday.

Steps to reproduce: (How can we reproduce the issue?) if I keep trying to connect will it eventually work?

Frequency : for the last 24hrs

Platform: PS5

Digital

Description: When finishing the bangkok level, the game tries to authorize my account but fails. It keeps saying fetching and tells me to retry after a while or go to menu. I tried loading a previous save and restarting the game. this is going on for 2 days now. It also told me to contact costumer support iff the problem stil persists. wich i did. they redirected me to this forum and a developer should contact me.

Steps to reproduce: finishing bangkok level, loaded save, previous save.

Frequency : for 2 days now, lots.

Attach; https://twitter.com/i/status/1352710480683479041

After deleting the savefiles on PS4 Pro to fix the connection issue, my whole inventory has been deleted, only the preorder stuff and hitman 2 suit packs are there. And of course, im still unable to connect. I hope that my account hasnt been deleted now…

Platform: PC, Digital

Description : Can’t start the game at all. It seems that my saves got corrupted on the Epic Games cloud after a crash.
I reach the loader, but after I press Play, the game crashes without anything visible to me.
I tried removing some and all saves from the AppData directory, but same results.

Steps to reproduce:

1. While loading a save on the Dubai mission, my machine sometimes crashed (not just the game, a BSOD).
  2. This happened multiple times. Each time, when I logged back in, the Epic Launcher reported that there’s a discrepancy between my local and cloud save, and after picking one I could continue playing. One time, the Epic Launcher didn’t report the discrepancy but instead hanged. After restarting Epic Launcher it did not ask which save it should keep.
  3. The game doesn’t work since then. I reach the loader, press play, then it silently crashes and generates a crash_metrics.dat file in its Appdata folder.

The crash from the Windows event log:
Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.10.1.0, time stamp: 0x600ab0f6
Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.10.1.0, time stamp: 0x600ab0f6
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000000e023fd
Faulting process id: 0x4260
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6f27fdc6d860f
Faulting application path: F:\Games\Epic\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Faulting module path: F:\Games\Epic\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe

A comment in this thread with the exact same issue suggested to update to Win10 20H2, but this did not fix the issue for me.

Frequency : ALWAYS.

1 Like

Same it’s driving me MAD

I think I know the Issue. I am not sure but I had a similair problem. Redownload hitman 1, go to store ingame and select hitman goty. Download locations (you would know because it says something like " hitman sapienza legacy downloading". After download it fixed it for me. I am not sure this is your solution, but it wouldnt hurt to try :wink:

Platform: PC
Pseudo Harbinger-Oracle
Description : Unable to connect to hitman service. Fails to fetch profile information from hitman server
Steps to reproduce: Simply launch game.
Frequency : ALL THE TIME. Btw it started ~ 24 hours ago.

2 Likes

Awesome, appreciate the answer! I will try this. edit: go to the in-game store in Hitman 3 or Hitman 1?

Platform: PS4

Description: Can not go online.

I have already transferred progress from H2. Originally when this happened I read you could delete data and that worked! For 2 days I had no issues. Now it’s not connecting and the delete fix didn’t work a second time.

Steps to reproduce: just log in and try to go online.

Note: whoever’s reading all those at IO, keep your chin up. It’s no fun when something goes tits up and you have to fix it and it’s even worse when people are angry about it even though YOU didn’t cause the issue. I appreciate you guy/gals.

2 Likes

Hitman 1 :wink: you need to download the legacy missions there :wink: after you done that, boot up hitman 3 and go to ingame store on that game. It should be free now :smiley:

Platform: Xbox One
Disc or digital? Digital

Description : i cant connect to the server even though I could earlier on and on my other account

Steps to reproduce: open the game up and it will pop uo

Frequency : I can’t connect for about 20 minutes now

Attach

2 Likes

Platform: PS5
Disc or digital? Disc

Description : Trophies aren’t appearing

Steps to reproduce: I have completed the main campaign, and any trophies after “Death of the Party” (which I unlocked 22nd January 2021 at 23:37 GMT) haven’t unlocked. I have tried restarting the game and reconnecting my PS5 to the internet, but no trophies have unlocked, despite all the statistics showing in-game under “Career”

Frequency : This has happened from approximately 23rd January 2021

This has been working for some players myself included:

It works and it doesn’t. Some users have found no difference. Others have found that it fixes the issue for an hour or two and then it comes back. It’s not a permanent fix.

Platform: PC- Epic games

Description: I purchased the hitman 2 pass for hitman 3 and since I preordered I get the hitman 1 locations for free, but for some reason, the game refuses to let me access hitman 2 locations despite me purchasing the pass already.

Steps to reproduce: attempting to access maps of hitman 2, showing “gain access” instead of letting me play

Played hitman 3 yesterday and the day before no issues. Now I can’t play the game at all as it can’t fetch profile to join online servers. I’m on xbox one and I really want to play more so please fix it.

2 Likes

Platform: Xbox (Series X)

Description : Can’t connect to the server. Working fine till about 9pm Pacific Time (yesterday). After no connection. It says on start-up: connecting, Authorises and once goes to synchronising it then comes up with the message “Failed to fetch profile”

Steps to reproduce: Just launch the game and press A…

Frequency : All the time

Been blessed with connectivity since launch. That ended today. PS4, Uk approx 7pm GMT

Failed to fetch configuration, and it fails instantly.

1 Like

Platform: [PS4, Xbox One, PC, etc]
Disc or digital?Digital

Description : Login issue

Frequency : Since Friday 18 a clock