- Season Of The Undying: Community Events -

Hello everybody :blush:

As the Undying is finally released in HITMAN 3, it is the occasion for me to make a special event around it. Let me introduce to you:

- Season Of The Undying Community Events -

Follow me through a series of three events surrounding The Season Of Undying, but also the World Of Assassination in general…

PART ONE: Introduction to the Season of the Undying

For the first part of this event, this will be for me the occasion to introduce you to The Season Of Undying Event through videos, live playthroughs and commentaries all centered around Mark Faba.

Date to be announced soon.

- Twitch drop:

CANCELLED!

Join me this weekend for a special twitch livestream dedicated to HITMAN, especially regarding the exclusive and limited purple duck twitch drop!

More information can be found on the dedicated topic here:

I hope to see you there :+1:

For some reasons the planets weren’t properly aligned with that short event window.
The twitch drop is therefore cancelled :frowning:

PART TWO: World Of Assassination Giveaway Contest!

Get your chance to obtain a free key for HITMAN: World of Assassination for you or your friends through a community contest!

Everybody has a chance to win so take your chances and register for the contest here:

Good luck to everyone willing to participate!

PART THREE: UNFOLDING THE UNDYING 2024

- The Undying DLCs:

The Undying is now available permanently through the Arcade mode and a dedicated DLC was even released, with new suits and items.

Priced at 5$, it is available for free to play for the upcoming weeks.

For this last part we will unfold the brand new 2024 Undying DLC pack on HITMAN and play it live on twitch.

I will try it all and even give you a chance to get your hands on the DLC for free through another contest. Coming soon…

- The Undying 2024 Elusive Target:

Finally we will also discover the Elusive Target form of it and play it live, as well as revealing my 2024 Silent Assassin playthrough :elusive_target_dark:

See also: Year 4, The Undying returns (March 22 - April 21 2024) - #58 by PatteDeFruit

As you can see there’s a lot of things to do :sweat_smile:

I’d like to thank @IOI and @Combatglue for giving me the opportunity to make this event :+1:

Stay tuned on Hitmanforum & social medias for the date announcements of the events:

www.PATTEDEFRUIT.com

I hope to see you there :wink:

Cheers!

3 Likes

More informations and details coming within the next weeks.

Stay tuned for updates :wink:

Cya soon!

The contest to win a free HITMAN: World Of Assassination key is now OPEN :white_check_mark:

Don’t hesitate to register on the dedicated topic here: - World Of Assassination Giveaway Contest! -

Good luck to all the participants :blush:

Join me this weekend for a special twitch livestream dedicated to HITMAN, especially regarding the exclusive and limited purple duck twitch drop!

More information can be found on the dedicated topic here:

Are the twitch drops canceled or no cause I got them but I don’t know if I was just in the short window
Edit messed up the quote

No the stream including the drops was cancelled, but even if it’s over now the twitch drops should work as intended:

Other streams are planned within the next weeks :+1:

Ohhhhhh ok that makes sense in was kinda confused it was one stream that was canceled not the entire twitch drop thank you for clarification

1 Like